| PROTECTIVE MAKNAE |

#weloveyouminyoongi

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

AT THE 'FAKE LOVE' FANMEETING
SEATING ORDER
JIN | Y/N | YOONGI | NAMJOON | V | JIMIN | JHOPE | JUNGKOOK

You- *talking to an army and signing her album*
*overhears someone in the audience*

'Fan'- "min yoongi! You sleep too much! Get out the group you mental patient!"

(My blood fucking boiled when I heard about someone saying this. It's not exact but she said something like that 😭)

Yoongi- *hears but pretends to ignore it*

You- *picks up the mic* "wait a minute sweetie." *says to the fan in front of you and starts literally shouting at the so called fan*

You- "excuse me!? Yes you!" *points to the girl who said it* " what you just said is very out of order! How dare you say that to Yoongi oppa when you know NOTHING ABOUT HIM!!!"

*staff take your mic from you as they know how furious you are getting  and you might actually start to swear*

Namjoon-   *glances at you then at Yoongi who looks really down now* *picks up his mic and starts to talk calmly* "miss, I understand you may not like Yoongi hyung. That's not our choice to make you choose who you like and don't like. But please be mindful of what you say as it can affect us badly. Y/n is right, you don't know him as much as we do so calling him a mental patient and horrible things like that because he always sleeps is out of order. We are tired because of our schedules. We can't get as much sleep so we all sleep a lot. That's not your concern and it isn't even a concern. Please do not ruin this fanmeeting for us." *puts the mic down and fanmeeting continues as normal*

FANMEETING FINISHES
Jimin- "annyeong army!"
*members say goodbye*
You- *still pretty angry* "bye army.." *goes to Yoongi and walks with him backstage*
Yoongi- "y/n..." *eyes brimming with tears*
You- "it's okay oppa.. we are here.., do not listen to them.." *all members group hug*

*bts go to the elavator, to leave**army screaming, you glance at Yoongi and feel so much sadness for him*

*army screaming, you glance at Yoongi and feel so much sadness for him*

*bts go to the elavator, to leave**army screaming, you glance at Yoongi and feel so much sadness for him*

You- "come on, we are going home now" *smiles softly as the elavator closes*

Author rant
I'm so pissed at that so called fan who is just so horrible! The fact that she has the nerve to say these things to a man who has poured all his emotions and feelings into his songs, who loves army with all his heart! Yes, he sleeps a lot, but don't we all!? Sleeping is really good for you and why is she complaining about that! Honestly she's stupid! I'm sorry but it makes me so angry. These things that people do to bring others down is one thing I hate most.  Like they know what they say is horrible but they still say it for fun!? No. It's wrong.