funny concert incidents 🎉

One shot

Go go
You guys were performing go go at a concert and you were doing the floss dance but when you had to change places with jin, you didnt look where you were going and tripped, landing right on your butt.
Not exactly butt but oh well. This made me really sad when i watched this. I was so worried for their safety 😢

You couldnt stop laughing the whole way so for the rest of the dance, your face was bright red and so was the members

You couldnt stop laughing the whole way so for the rest of the dance, your face was bright red and so was the members.😂

*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*--*-**-**--**-**-*--*-***-**-*

Backfire
Jungkook was doing his infamous dance

during outro: wings and you wanted to scare him for fans entertainment so you crept behind him and right when you were about to scare him

during outro: wings and you wanted to scare him for fans entertainment so you crept behind him and right when you were about to scare him. BAM! he hit you in the face by accident and it didnt hurt that much but you pretended to faint. The fans filled the arena with laughter and the member died of laughing and second hand embarrassment. Jungkook knew you were joking but pretended to cry as if you died.

*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-**-*-*

Mic drop
You are very jumpy. The littlest things could scare the living days out of you. You guys were performing baepsae and jimin did this cool flip thing with his mic and you wanted to do it too. So you did. But obviously it didnt go as planned and it fell which made you full on jump causing you to swear by accident.
You- "ah, shit- " *you cover your mouth and pick up the mic, continuing to perform as normal but as everyone noticed you got really embarrassed*