jungkooks accident- Y/ns reaction

in the practice room

Jungkook-*rehearsing euphoria*

Y/n-*watching intently so she can give feedback afterwards for him to improve on*

Jungkook-*while doing the chorus he suddenly collides with furniture, causing him to slice a bit of his heel*

Y/n-"Jungkook!! " *runs to him followed by staff and the members*

Jungkook-"ahh! It hurts it hurts!" *trying to hold back his tears*

Staff-"get the medical team! Calm down jungkook hold on, guys step back so there's space"

The medical team arrive and rush to him

medic-"okay, it's fine luckily it isn't as serious. We need to stitch it up jungkook-ah meaning you cannot put pressure on your heel.. " *sighs and looks towards namjoon* "jungkook can't dance with his injured heel,  I'm sorry. "

Jungkook- *shocked* "what ?! No! Its our first concert here in london i have to perform ! "

Jimin- "jungkook your safety is way more important, you shouldnt join us In dancing."

Director- "you can sit on a chair on stage while the others perform jungkook-ah, it will be just like when jimin was injured so he didnt perform. You will still be present"

Jungkook- *pretty upset but follows the orders* "ne.."

Jungkook gets his foot stitched up

TIMESKIP TO DURING THE PERFORMANCE OF ANPANMAN

Jungkook bursts into tears as he gets frustrated that he cannot join in the dances to show the fans his best ability

Y/n- *sees jungkook turn around facing away from the crowd and runs all the way up the stage to comfort him* "jungkook oppa its okay.." *hugs him and turns his seat around and wipes his tears for him*

Jungkook- "thankyou."