working with halsey ☺️

*members are sat in the practice room just resting and discussing their upcoming comeback on map of the soul persona*

namjoon- *excitedly skips into the room* "i have very big news !!" *grabs a water bottle and sits down in the middle of yoongi and jin*

y/n- " really ?? what is it ? is it something to do with our comeback ?" *already anticipating his news*

namjoon- "yes !! halsey is willing to help us on our title track boy with luv !! she might even participate in the mv !!"

*members gasp and start hyping themselves up*

hoseok- *smiles brightly* "yes!! this is awesome !! she's perfect for this track !!"

jungkook- *claps with a big smile plastered on his face*

y/n- *screams with joy and jumps around causing the boys and some staff members to giggle at her burst of excitement* "i cant believe it !! i love her so much !! no way no way !!!!!"

jin- "she's coming here to korea ?!!"

namjoon- *nods* "she's in japan at the moment that's why she might come here to shoot the mv with us ! i think it's an opportunity of a lifetime ! we haven't really featured another artist fully in our music videos apart from aoki !"

jimin- "i'm really excited, this will be so cool !!"

day of shooting boy with luv MV

*y/n constantly looking around the set to see if halsey has arrived by any chance*

jin- *laughs and brings all the attention to her* "shes is impatient" *laughs more*

y/n- "hey i just want to meet her already !! she inspired me to be who i am today and we are LITERALLY featuring her in our music video, OUR music video !!" *spots halsey walking in the set and instantly shouts her name* "halsey-"

*to her surprise halsey actually runs towards her instead and embraces her*

halsey- "y/n ! i'm happy to finally meet you ,it's such an honour of you guys allowing me to collaborate with you all !"

*y/n, being in some state of shock by what just happened, has frozen and no words come out her mouth but to her luck namjoon approaches them and greets halsey a warm welcome and of course a thankyou*

namjoon- "thankyou so so much for wanting to collab with us" *does his cute embarrassed laugh* "as you can see our youngest here is a very big fan of you that's why she's not speaking and is in some sort of daze" *brings you forward*

y/n- *snaps out of it and bows to her* "t-thankyou ! i am a very big fan and i'm excited to work with you" *bows again and runs off to get the other members who are scattered around the set*

halsey- *smiles back at them both* "it's my pleasure ! we are friends and i can't wait to see the end result of your mv ! i'm sure it will be great with your guys talent " *laughs* "y/n is very sweet but she seems shy" *looks at you talking to jungkook and jimin*

namjoon - "haha shes very pumped about this"

PART TWO COMING SOON !!