//i miss them already// Pt 2

*she unpacks her clothes and accessories and goes straight to her bedroom*

Y/n- "hello camera~" *she pats the top of it and then walks over to her bed and gets in* "wahh, this is better than my bed at the dorm" *she closes her eyes and instantly falls into deep slumber*

ABOUT AN HOUR LATER

*the camera lady gets the camera and wakes her up* "y/n you need to do some challenges on the sheet"

Y/n- *gets up slowly* "ah...yes..sorry i got too comfortable.." *yawns and stretches*
*she grabs the list and skims through it* "do some grocery shopping..ahhh i hate shopping. I cant shop for food, its too stressful. I dont know what to get ! I cant even cook!!" *whines and gets up to change*

Her outfit:

*she then puts on her trainers and heads out, making sure she locked her apartment* "look, there are some army fans outside!" *excited and runs outside and greets them and takes pictures*Army- "y/n-unnie! Where's the other members?"Y/n- "I can't t...

Army- "y/n-unnie! Where's the other members?"
Y/n- "I can't tell you guys the reason at the moment but you will love it!"

*she enters the store and grabs a trolley*

Y/n- "okay so...*looks around*..I will have cereal for breakfast" *walks to the cereal isle and picks up two boxes of chocolate chip cereals* "there we go! Now the milk"
*goes to the milk isle and takes semi skimmed milk*

The store plays her mixtape and she bursts into laughter

Y/n- "nooooooo!!" *she goes bright red and covers her face* "I'm on a diet so I need fruits and veg but to be honest I hate diets" *fake weeps then goes to the fruits and veg isle and takes bananas,apples,kiwis,mangos and a couple vegetables* "perfect! Well that's all I need for now so let's go!" *talks to the CameraMan and heads to the till to checkout the items*

Cameraman- "y/n, you have to go the self checkout" *points to the self checkout area and her face drops*
Y/n- "oh gosh these things are my worst enemy really!" *walks over to the machine and places her food on the side then starts scanning it* "what do I do now?i have scanned everything" *taps checkout and it makes a beeping sound* "Oh! Sorry sorry sorry machine!" *cashier comes over and helps her out*
Cashier- "there we go, just press this and you are done" *smiles*
Y/n- *bows* "Thankyou so much!" *bows again and packs her food into plastic bags* "lets go back and have breakfast!" *exits the shop and you walk back to your apartment*

MEANWHILE AT THE DORM

Jin- "odeungie doesn't like me" *shows Jungkook and jimin his sugar glider*
Jimin- *zooms in on it with his self cam* "it's so cute~"
Jungkook- "where's y/ns sugar glider?" *zooms in on jins face and laughs*
Jin- "eomukie is in here" *points to the little pink house y/n bought it* "it doesn't like me look" *tries to pick it up but it makes a hissing sound at him causing him to get scared* "yeah he doesn't like me."

YOONGIS STUDIO SELF CAM

*working on some songs and playing the piano* "agh.. I miss y/n already" *shyly laughs* "it's too quiet in here." *fixes the camera angle and leans back on his seat*  "I don't think y/n will get anything done without us with her because she is always forgetful" *laughs* "especially doing the washing up, she cannot make herself get up and do that. She says it's a tiring job" *sighs jokingly* "I'm going to sleep now, annyeong~" *turns the cam off*

TAEHYUNGS ROOM SELF CAM

*picks up yeontan and shows him off to the camera*"it's mine and y/ns dog. We both bought him!" *kisses yeontans head and tan licks him* "he's so cute~"
*puts him down and sits on his beanbag* "aghhhhh bored...I want to play games but no one wants to play and now I'm sad and very very lazy." *box smiles and messes with the camera* "oh! Wah! It has night vision" *laughs at how he looks in night vision*

NAMJOONS STUDIO SELF CAM

Namjoon- *showing the camera all his figures* "y/n got me this limited edition figure and it's so cool"

Namjoon- "I have a lot but it makes my studio look amazing and I love it!" *smiles and places the camera down on his desk and sits down* "I'm just working on some songs and later on I will go on a walk to our local park or go clothes shopping with...

Namjoon- "I have a lot but it makes my studio look amazing and I love it!" *smiles and places the camera down on his desk and sits down* "I'm just working on some songs and later on I will go on a walk to our local park or go clothes shopping with hoseok or jiminie. Normally I would go with y/n but obviously she is not here so I can't get her expert clothe advice" *laughs and smiles* "ahh I'm so cute~" *embarrasses himself and  covers his face* "I'm sorry"

HOSEOKS STUDIO SELF CAM

*dancing to his mixtape* "Aye! Daydream daydream~" *goes to his light and starts switching it on and off* "HANGSANG WITH MY DAWG!" *loudly laughs and stands up and starts dancing* "KIKI DO YOU LOVE ME ARE YOU RIDING ! Wah sorry I'm very energetic today" *sits down and drinks water* "I bought valenciaga shoes yesterday and they are very pretty"

Hoseok- *shows them to the camera* "they are so simple yet so beautiful" *places them on his shoe rack by the door* "look! Y/n bought me this huge supreme wall thing" *runs his hand across it and it moves like a wave* "it's so cool right?" *smiles and carries on dancing and singing*

AUTHOR NOTE

I HAVE NOT POSTED IN AGES AND IM SPRRY,!! Part three coming soon !