Bon voyage Episode 1 ✈️

CM means camera man

around 7 in the morning

*they wake up early to start packing and filming*

you- *looks at the camera and shyly waves and yawns* "..morning.."

CM- "did you sleep well?"

You- *nods and ruffles your own hair* "I slept at like midnight but I slept fairly well" *cant really say she had a hangover from last night* "I'm so excited but for now I'm still sleepy.." *opens her suitcase and looks around for the clothes she laid out*

" *opens her suitcase and looks around for the clothes she laid out*

yoongis room

Yoongi- "here's my business card" *hands it to the cameraman*

CM- "wow it's very professional, oh it even has shooky on the back" *laughs*

Yoongi- "hah yeah.." *scratches his head and looks at his pile of clothes* "I'm pretty excited for this trip. I've never been to Europe for a vacation before. I excited since it will be with my members" *smiles*

Namjoons room

Namjoon- "should I bring like my speakers because I want to listen to music while resting.. is there room? No no probably not.. okay maybe I should..oh I want to show you guys my shirts since you like them" *takes the self cam and does a little haul of his
patterned shirts* "fancy right? Yeahhhh"

*shows his face creams and stuff on his shelves* "I want to bring some books since y/n would want to borrow some of mine. She said she likes the books I read which is a shocker since she never normally reads" *does his spray laugh*

Jins room

*filming using his phone* "I'm gonna cut my jeans to make them shorts because I looke at the weather and apparently it will be very hot" *places the camera down and shows off his jeans before cutting them* "y/n!!!" *calls you for some help since he can't fully cut the jeans*

*you walk in with your oversized hoodie and slippers* "ne" *bends down to be in the shot and waves at the camera*

Jin- "help me cut this I can't do it by myself Thankyou" *hands you the scissors and you start cutting them while Jin holds them up*

You- "I've done it, see you later. is Taehyung oppa finished packing?" *leans over on his back and you giggle as you're annoying him*

Jin- "ah ah ah ow ow!" *pinches your leg which makes you get off instantly because that shit hurts* "hahaha i don't know if he is, also take these snacks I don't want them"

*you take them and just leave to find tae*

Taehyungs room

*was asked if he wanted to be filmed as obviously his grandfather sadly passed away a few days before ☹️🙏🏼💙*

Taehyung- *turns to the camera and smiles* "I'm packing four pairs of sunglasses because I have a lot of favourites and I'm packing my tata pjs which I think the members will also pack so we can match. I'm gonna be joking them late which is sad but I'm sure they will miss me and make sure it looks like I am there for now" *closes his eyes and nods with a wide smile and continues to pack*

*You walk in dancing and singing to Ariana grandes song seven rings* "hey~" *sits next to Tae on the floor and gives him a hug* "I've finished packing alreadyyy"

Tae- *smiles and hugs her back and takes some of the snacks that Jin gave her to eat* "that's good, I'm nearly done, I'm just trying to organise it all then I will be done already" *box smiles and you decide to help him and try and cheer him up because of the situation but obviously as there's a camera you have to act like nothing is wrong since the company decided it's best for this to stay private*