Bon voyage episode 1 Part Two ✈️

You guys are in the garage outside the airport so that you guys can address how Taehyung will join late but for privacy won't be saying the reason.

Namjoon- "well that's out of the way, let's go now to Malta!"
You all get excited and run into the airport too check in and do luggage check
You- "lucky my I don't need to take anything out because I double checked the rules" *smiles and gives her passport to the lady and outs her suitcase on top of the moving thing*
Jin- *laughs and also gives passport the lady after you are done then places his luggage to be checked but the buzzer beeps*
Lady- "so you have something that's electrical on there? Any batteries?"
Jin- "yeah I have my new hoverboard.."
*the rest of the members break down in laughter behind him and even some camera men*
Lady-"sorry but we can't have that in the plane since it could explode mid flight. You will need to take it out"
Jin- "agh..yes." *gets embarrassed and sort of agitated since he bought it so he can use that instead of walking while being in malta*

Timeskip when they get on the plane

You- *sits next to your manager on the plane and you push your seat back so you can lay down*

Namjoon- "lets film the members get ready for sleep" *switches the camera to film Yoongi already passed out along with Jin and jimin who are sleeping as well, then Jungkook and Hoseok just getting ready* "wah look how cute my members are, y/ns over there because Tae isn't here to sit next to her but at least managers there" *zooms in on you drinking your water bottle and you notice and spill water all down you*
"AHAHAHHA y/ns a bit clumsy"

You- *laugh and our manager tells  you off  a bit then helps you clean up* "sorryyy..."