🌸pessimistic~jimin 🌸

Jimin- "y/n can you run me through our duet?"
Y/n- *sighs* jimin we have rehearsed it so many times. You are okay!" *smiles softly and strokes his back to calm him down*
Jimin- *stressed* "okay..but i will mess up when we run through it all on the stage later."
Y/n- "no you wont."

*goes backstage to get changed for dress rehearsals*

*goes up to the camera thats filming behind the scenes of their osaka concert and starts messing about*
Taehyung- "YAH!"
Y/N- *gets scared and jumps* "Yah! Kim taehyung!" *forgets honorifics*
Taehyung- "hey! Im older!" *puts her in a headlock*

Meanwhile

Jimin- *sat down on a sofa, doing.vocal exercises* jungkook-ah. Help me use my vocal chords?"
Jungkook- *laughs* "hyung. How am i meamt to literally help you use your OWN vocal chords!?" *laughs*
Jimin- "yah..its not funny... I can not sing or dance today..." *upset*
Jungkook- *sighs* "okay fine. I will help you. But stop being pessimistic. Its not a good thing hyung."

*helps and practices his vocal chords with him*

Staff- "rehearsals now!"

Y/n and jimins duet
*everyone watching*

✏️✏️in love with this✏️✏️lets say they sang and dance as it was a surprise performance

*finishes and staff and members starts clapping  and cheering*
Y/n- "well done oppa!" *hugs him*
Jimin- *upset* "I messed up...and my mic pack fell out and my voice..cracked." *sits down in a full change of mood*
Hoseok- *sits down next to them with the other members and feedbacks their performance while staff wipes and fixes y/n and jimins hair*
Namjoon- "you did great Jimin-ah. If you didn't then we would have told you. Your mic pack fell and that's not important.its the dancing that is. And we didn't even hear your voice crack through the ear piece."
Y/n- "do you want to talk privately oppa?" *feels like she would understand more as she has been through what he is feeling*
Jimin- *wipes his tears and nods* "yes please.."
staff- "go in the snack room" *smiles softly*

Both in the snack room

*jimin instantly breaks down into tears*

Y/n- "oppa..." *hugs him tightly* "I understand you aren't confident in yourself.. and I know you are pessimistic but you need to believe in yourself! You did really well and no one will notice your mistakes and tease or do anything to hurt you. You need to Be happier and know you can do it because you can!"
Jimin- "But its hard y/n.. I try but I can never go past it. It's a bad habit I know. But its all I can think about."
Y/n- "please just try to be more positive?"
Jimin- *smiles slightly* "I will try my best"