ωє αяє ησямαℓℓу σкαу ωιтн ιт

you guys were very tired. you all were on your way to the SBS concert in Taipei and you were excited to perform but having practiced non-stop for the past weeks has gotten to you. It was about 9:00 AM when you guys arrived at the airport and already you knew along with Hoseok that once you step out the van chaos will erupt and
You
Were
Not
Wrong.

Your outfit

Namjoon- "okay ready? Stay close to eachother and carry on walking"

*he gets out first and once he opens the door you glance at all the screaming fans holding banners and phones flashing in your face*

You get out the van followed by the others

Fan- " Y/N UNNIE I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!!!!" *she screams it in your ear causing you to flinch*
You- "Thankyou sweetie but please don't scream in my ear as it hurts" *smiles and puts on your mask and continue to walk*

The eight of you get on the little car things to get closer to the boarding gate.
You are sat next to Namjoon

You- "are you okay oppa?" *talking in his ear as the fans are literally touching you as they are that close*

Namjoon- "when will the word personal space be understood.." *holds his head*

you- "i know but we have to deal with it" * puts your arm over him and covers his face from the fans who are being really disrespectful and videoing close up* "can you please back away a little? he doesnt like it."

the van arrives at the entrance to the boarding gate meaning you will have to walk still

jimin- "okay lets go. i see fans already running lets go!"

*you start running with tae and the members just in front of you.*

*suddenly you get pulled back and  so does tae by two fans and they start screaming in your face and filming/taking pictures of you really close up. normally you wouldnt mind but this went too far*

you- "thats it." *you take out your phone and go on your camera icon, firstly making sure that it is on selfie mode, you pretend to take photos of the fans by shoving your phone right in their faces. you carried on until tae grabbed your arm and told you to calm down again*

fan- "whats wrong with you?! you cant do that to us!"

you- *stopped and turned to her* " you cant do that to us either!! how dare you make me look like a bad person just because im doing exactly what you are doing to us! we are normally fine with a few pictures but this is out of order! we have personal space and we are happy that you guys support us but please know and remember your limits!" *you carry on walking , being comforted by taehyung*

SOOMPI ARTICLE

bts maknae Y/L/N Y/N had a massive outburst of stress and anger towards this fan who wouldnt leave her alone! we havent got a full clip but on some ARMYS recordings that they got, it seemed pretty intense! she tweeted yesterday after the incident making a statement that she did not actually take photos of the fans as it was in selca mode, but it was just to prove and show how they feel when ARMY do that to them.

here is the tweet:

방탄소년단

@ BTS_twt

regarding the incident in the airport earlier. i was stressed and becasue of being mobbed at the airport, i myself and the boys were angry. im sorry for my actions when i lashed out at a fan, as i did not deliberately mean to offend you. i can reassure you now that i did not take photos of you as my camera was on selfie mode but i just wasnted to do that to prove and show you what being mobbed really felt like. please forgive me and also think about respecting us more. thankyou and see you at the concert.  love y/n

gonna say i got the chills reading her tweet! what about you? comment down below and follow soompi for more updates on k idol news!

a/n- hope you guys liked this!!!!!