😩burn the stage~ exhaustion😩

a/n- burn the stage gives me so many ideas like damn.

concert in newark

*performing fire  but when it gets to the chorus y/n feels dizzy and stumbles forward catching everyones attention*

interview

y/n- *laughs* "i dont know what happened myself to be honest. i think it was the chorus when i suddenly felt light-headed and stumbled forward. *laughs again* i swore at myself as i was very embarrassed but i let it go and carried on."

jimin- " when that happened i panicked because she looked and became pale and she looked like she was going to faint!  we kept going as we had to but none of us could take our eyes of her. it was scary."

backstage after the fire performance

manager- " y/n! gwenchanha!?" /are you okay?/ *worried about her condition and all the members keeping an eye on her as they get ready for the last two songs*

*y/n nods but cant really reply as so much energy has been drained out of her*

staff- " ten more minutes of the concert to go!!"

namjoon- *to y/n* " yah. y/n slow down when we perform. you will collapse"

*nods back, stands up slowly and heads off to perform the last two songs till the concert finishes*

interview

y/n- " i wasn't paying attention to my body at all during this tour. all i waned to focus on was making our fans happy and i think i got so carried away with trying my best, i forgot to take care of myself. i can admit that i took my own physicality too far."

jin- "y/n is our maknae and i think she doesn't want to let us down so she always does her best even if it means that she over works or forgets about her health. she does anything to make our fans happy and that's one of her great personalities. she isn't the person to tell us if she is tired or any sense of pain as she hides it so well. that day was when we all realized that she is also human and she can not always hide everything "

end of performance

* y/n being guided to a little room by a staff member and instantly everyone starts to panic and worry*

staff- "get the respirator! ppali!!" /quick!!/ yoongi- "will she be okay?!" *tearing up as he watches her unconscious on the floor surrounded by staff who are fanning her and putting the respirator on her along with the other members* namjoon- " should we leave? its best if you take her shirt off. it is too hot. we will wait in the next room" *freaking out but he has to stay calm for everyone else* *members and manager leave and goes to the next room* Jungkook- " what happened to her manager-nim?! "manager- *sighs* "y/n overworked herself too much and everything has dropped. she is okay now with the respirator and luckily it is the end of the concert so she can go rest at home. we will leave in about an hour so she can sit here for a bit and you guys can keep er company while she goes back to normal."

interview

taehyung- " i have told y/n many times before to not work so hard that it can literally make her suffer. she is a very selfless person. she does anything just to make anyone around her happy. even if those people hated her, she still wants to make them smile and i love that about her but when she puts all her energy and efforts it can start to affect her without y/n not realizing it! that day was very worrying for us."

namjoon- "after performing fire, i thought she wouldn't be able to finish the concert because of her condition. i was worried because i am the speaker of the group and having to tell everyone that our main singer, and maknae wont be performing. it makes me feel like a kid." *laughs*

y/n- " i was very embarrassed when i woke up as i only had my sports bra on. luckily it was female staff" *laughs* "i felt bad for my members because when i came in the room i heard that yoongi oppa cried.. i didn't know i worried them a lot and i did not mean to scare them. i felt very bad afterwards"

in the room where the members are

*y/n walks in with scruffy hair*
Y/n- "hi op-" *yoongi runs and gives her a massive hug* "yah. I told you not to over work and tire yourself out."
*y/n says sorry and sits down to rest while members mess around to cheer her up*

✏️A/n - sorry if the ending was rushed. I was not in ma zone when I wrote.✏️