Chapter 7

Chanel's POV

Just like I thought, I woke up this morning and checked my twitter. People trying to figure out who me and Damien are. I went on Yahoo and that was the number one story. This white party is gonna be crazy.

Grandma cooked breakfast again and we all ate at the same time. My mom told her about my tattoo and my grandma plucked me behind the ear. What is it with these women and plucking, it hurts. She told me not to get anymore and I won't for now. I got to play with Blue more and I'm getting more comfortable with her. That's my lil homie right there, I love her already.

My dad and Damien I guess are bonding if you call playing NBA2k together. We already dressed to go to this white party and we waiting for Michelle, Kelly, and Solange. My mom told me not to sit down on anything because I was gonna get dirty. What the hell? Like really? I'm sitting down, I don't care.

"Aye!" she yelled. "I told you not to sit."

Where did she just come from?

"But I don't want to stand, I'm gonna have to sit in the car." I said.

"Just do what I said." she said.

I just blew my breath to the situation. Ow! She plucked me behind the ear.

"Stop blowing your breath." she said.

Apparently she has a lot of rules . I'm not supposed to breathe?

I was rubbing my ear when Kelly, Michelle, and Solange came in.

"What wrong?" Solange asked.

"She plucked me." I said.

"Well I guess next time you'll control your breathing, now won't you." my mom said.

I looked at her and walked away. If I get plucked again, I'm kirking! That shit hurt and I have piercing's up there. You would think she would give me some slack cause she just got me back. I guess not.

Beyoncé's POV

Yeah, I plucked her. She not gonna be blowing here breath like that. I don't know what she was doing at my aunt's house but she not doing it here.

They all looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"So how has it been?" Solange asked. "We didn't hear from you yesterday."

"We took the kids shopping." I said as we sat on the couch.

"Kids?" Michelle asked.

"Chanel and Damien." I said.

"He apart of the family now?" Solange asked laughing.

"If Chanel is then he is too." I said laughing. "That boy got too comfortable."

"I know right?" Kelly said.

"You know we found out they got matching tattoo's together." I said.

"That's cute." Michelle said.

"Their fourteen Chelle." I said.

"Oh, I forgot about that part." She said.

"Man, what was she doing living with your aunt?" Kelly asked.

"Stuff she won't be doing if she lives here." I said.

"What do you mean "if"?" Solange asked.

"Well she doesn't want to leave Damien and she told me she would think about it." I said.

"That's tough, but I'm sure Damien will be fine." Michelle said.

Kelly peaked over and I turned my head. Chanel was coming in the room.