Chapter 42

Chanel's POV

 "Chanel what the hell happen?" My grandma asked.

 "I didn't do anything?" I said.

 "Then how the hell did you sprain your ankle?" She asked.

 *Earlier That Day*

 "Grandma I just want to figure out why this girl has been tormenting me." I said.

 "Chanel, don't talk to that girl." She said.

 "But grandma, we'll be at this school for the next three years and I don't want any more problems with her." I said as I was eating my breakfast.

 "Chanel, don't play with me." She said.

 "Grandma, I'm not gonna touch the girl, I swear." I said.

 "You touch that girl and I touch you. You got me?" She said.

 "Yes." I said as Damien laughed.

 "Alright, the car is downstairs." She said. "Have a good day."

 "See ya grandma." We said and left.

 We got in the car and headed to school. I went to my locker and got my books and when I turned around Erica was there.

 "Hey was up, where you been?" I asked as we walked to class.

 "I was sick but happy belated birthday." She said.

 "Thanks, I hope you feeling better." I said.

 "Yeah, I am." She said. "Your mom was dope on Sunday." 

 "Yeah, I know I was very proud." I said as we got in class.

 "I also saw that tweet that magically got deleted." She said.

 "Look, we not gonna talk about that." I said laughing.

 "Alright then, I'll leave it alone." She said.

 We went through two classes before I had to go back to my locker and switch my books and then I saw her. The fact that she had to wear that nose thing still was quit funny to me. I closed my locker and she stopped at hers and I was walking and I felt someone trip me up. I felt pain shoot through my ankle. Everyone was looking and I turned and she waved and walked in the opposite direction.

 "Remember your punished, remember your punished. But then I can't get in anymore trouble then now. No! Chanel, calm down try to forget about the pain. Ugh! That bitch!" I thought.

 "Chanel! What happened?" I heard Damien ask.

 "That bitch tripped me." I said. "Just help me up."

 He helped me up and I limped my way to the nurses office with the help of Damien. I sat down in the nurses office and he told her what happen. She gave me the phone and I called my grandma. She got there pretty fast and she was looking at me.