Chapter 10 part 2

Chanel's POV

We got out the car and went towards Damien's house. He knocked on the door and his grandmother answered. She looked a little shocked to say the least.

 She looked a little shocked to say the least

"Hi Grandma." Damien said.

"Hi, Ms. Jackson." I said waving.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Can we talk?" My mom said.

Ms. Jackson let us in and Damien put his stuff up and came back. We were sitting in the family room and my mom started to talk.

"Hi, Ms. Jackson, I'm Beyoncé Carter and this is my husband Shawn and we're Chanel's parents." my mom said.

"Nice to meet you." she said.

"Well the reason we're here is because Chanel is going to move to New York to start High School at a performing and visual arts school and I wanted to know if you would allow Damien to go as well." she said.

"Up to New York?" she asked.

"Yes, he will be able to come home every weekend if he likes, he will not miss a holiday with you and he really wants to go to school for drawing." my mom said.

"Well he has expressed to me that he did want to go to school for that but those schools are so expensive." she said.

"It's already taken care of." my mom said. "As long as he keeps his grades right."

Me and Damien looked at each other. Guess no more skipping class.

"I'll have to think about it." she said. "I should have my answer after graduation."

"Okay, take your time." my mom said as we stood up to leave.

We all hugged Damien and I told him I would see him tomorrow. We went back out to the truck and drove off.

"Wait, can we go to Rachel's house?" I asked. "It's right down the street."

I told my dad where to go and he drove. As soon as we pulled up I saw her on her porch. I got out and ran up to her.

"Hey was up." I said.

"Hey!" she said as she hugged me. "How did it go?"

 "How did it go?"