Chapter 10 part 1

Chanel's POV

"Chanel!" I heard.

Uh huh, what time is it. I looked at the clock, oh hell no, it's ten. Me and Damien didn't go to sleep till like five. One I was texting and two we were watching movies.

"Chanel! Get up." I heard my mom say.

I just turned over.

"I'm not gonna tell you again." she said.

Yeah, whatever.

"Daddy! Put me down!" I said as I was being lifted in the air. "Mommy!"

I saw my mom walk in. My dad still had me over his shoulder.

"You should have got up when I said to." she said.

"Well I'm up now, can you tell him to put me down." I said.

She told him to put me down and he dropped me down on the bed.

"Don't go back to sleep!" she said as they left.

When they closed the door I laid right back down.

"Chanel! Get your ass in the shower!" she yelled.

I jumped up and ran in the bathroom. She didn't have to yell. When I got out the shower I got dressed and grabbed my bag and went in the living room. I sat next to Damien and tried to go back to sleep. Ow! My eyes popped open.

"You gonna learn to listen to me." my mom said.

"I was tired." I said.

"So was Damien." she said. "But he got up."

I looked over and Damien was asleep next to me.

"Y'all ready to go?" my dad asked.

I nodded and woke up Damien. Before we left we said goodbye to my grandmother and she told me to be good. Duh! I'm always good. We also had to leave Blue; my mom was coming back on the weekend to get Blue but had to leave here with grandma for now. We went down to the car and we were off. I nodded off in the truck.

When I opened my eyes, I guess we were there because the car wasn't moving. I got out the truck and I swore we were in the wrong place. I thought we were going to the airport. I see nothing but the jet.

"Uhm, where are we?" I asked anybody.

"I like to call it the Clear Port." my dad said.

"Can I get that in English?" I said.

"Just get on the plane." he said.

I walked over to Damien and his eyes were just as big as mine. We might be balling back at home but we never been on a jet.

"Oh my fucking god!" he said a little bit above a whisper.

"That's what the hell I said." I told him.

We walked towards the jet and walked up those steps and entered. It was black and white and had flat screens.

"Dammnnn!" we both said.

We were admiring the plane, just standing there like idiots.

"Ow!" we both said.

My mom plucked both our ears but we don't even care. This plane was crazy. Finally my dad got on the plane and we were about to take off.

"How long this gonna take?" Damien asked.

"Uh, forty-five minutes or so." my dad said.

"Oh okay." he said. "Hey get your iPad, we're playing UNO."