Chapter 23 part 2

*Next Day*

 Chanel's POV

 "Yo! I'm starving." Damien said.

 We were sitting in the living room waiting for my parents to wake up. I don't even know why we're up it nine am. I am hungry though.

 "Isn't there like a burger king nearby or something?" Damien asked.

 "I saw one down the street." I said.

 "Then why are we sitting here?" Damien said standing.

 "Let’s go." I said standing.

 "Wait, we can't just leave." Rachel said.

 "Why not?" I asked.

 "We gotta leave a note or something." she said.

 "A note?" I said. "It's down the street, we'll be back before they wake up."

 "Alright." Rachel said shaking her head.

 We walked out of the hotel building and went to Burger King. I could taste the french toast sticks already. We were in line then it was our turn.

 "Welcome to Burger King, how may I help you?"

 "Hi, can I get-"

 "OMG! Your Beyoncé and Jay-Z's kid right?"

 Damn why this girl so loud, everybody was looking at me.

 "Naw, that's no-"

 "Yeah it is, where are your parents? Are they with you?" she asked looking around the restaurant.

 Everybody started to crowd around.

 "I think we should go." Rachel whispered. "Like now!"

 I nodded my head and backed up from the register. I went towards the exit and we stood outside about to walk back to the hotel.

 "This was a bad idea." I said.

 "Yeah, it was. “Rachel said. "I think we should go back."

 All of a sudden I see these big ass flashes that could blind you. Somebody must've called the paparazzi.

 "Let's go!" I heard Damien say and grab my hand and we ran.

 Why the hell he ran the opposite way of the hotel trips me out but I ran none the less. We just kept running and these dummies kept following us. We dipped inside a store because we knew they wouldn't come in the store.  We started racking our brains tryna figure out what to do.

 "Call your parents yo." Rachel said.

 "No." I said. "I'll get in trouble."

 I really don't want to risk that, I know they'll get mad and now we've been gone longer than I thought we would be.

 "We have no choice." Damien said.

 I sighed and started feeling around in my pocket and I can't feel my phone. I left it on the charger.

 "Let me use one of y'all phones." I said.

 They looked at me like what?

 "We didn't bring them" Rachel said.

 Oh my god, now what. I sat down on one of the benches and started thinking. I came up with nothing. When I looked up I saw Latoya Luckett in the shoe department, Bingo! I met her last night maybe she can help me. I told Rachel and Damien to come on. 

 "Ms. Latoya?" I asked.

 "Hey Chanel, what are you doing here?" she asked.

 "Well we kind of got mulled by paparazzi so we came in here." I said.