Chapter 51 part 2

Chanel's POV

I held my chest and then my side started to hurt.

"Mmmmm." I moaned.

"Chanel, what's wrong." My mom said as her and my dad rushed over.

"Ma, what am I doing here?" I asked.

"Chanel, what are our real names?" My dad asked.

"Is this some sick joke?" I asked.

"Just answer the question." He said.

"Beyoncé and Shawn."

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?"My mom said.

"Yeah, those chicks jumped me." I spat. "What happened to me? And why does my side hurt? And what the heck is this?"

I touched my head and felt a bandage. My mom sat on the bed next to me.

"You broke a few ribs and your right eye is bruised as well as you abdomen and you have stitches in your head." She said.

"What? I can't believe this! The next time I see her-"

"You won't be seeing her." My mom said. "You and Damien are out."

"What? What about dance?" I asked.

"Chanel you have broken ribs, you won't be dancing for awhile." She said.

"So where we gonna go?" I asked.

"On tour with me." She said.

"Excuse me. Come again?" I said.

"Yes, you heard me." She said. "You and Damien will have a tutor for the remainder of the school year."

I looked at both my parents.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"Today actually." He said. "You had memory loss earlier."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep, didn't remember nothing." My mom said. "And had to nerve when the doctor said I was your mother looked at me and said  'aren't you kind of you young'" she said.

I laughed but also winced in pain and got mad.

"I know what you thinking." My dad said. "We gonna let the police handle it. Just identify who did it and they'll take it from there."

"Really dad." I said. "I wasn't tripped in the hallway, I was jumped. Do you know what I'm feeling right now because I don't think y'all do."

"Chanel-"

"No seriously." I said. "I got beat up by not one, not two but five. I want to find where they live and beat them the way they beat me. I want to bash their head, punch them in the face and stomach, and kick them in the side until I know something cracked. So please don't tell me you know how I feel because you don't."

I want to be alone right now so I laid back and turned my head to the left. Hopefully they understand that I don't want to be bothered. 

Why did this have to happen to me? I'm a good person, well I try to be. I left that girl alone and what she do? Get her lil retarded crew to jump me. Nah, she think this is over? Well she better come harder than that because before I leave this country, she gonna wish she never met me.

*Next Day*

Beyoncé's POV

I stretched as I got up. That couch ain't not joke. Hopefully Chanel can go home today. I walked over towards Chanel and she was asleep. To be honest, I don't know how Chanel feels I've never been jumped. I know her mind is up to something too.