Chapter 37

Beyoncé’s POV

 "You showed them the cover?" My mom asked.

 "Well Damien didn't want to see it but Chanel saw it." I said.

 I was on the phone talking to my mother while feeding Blue.

 "How did she take it?" She asked.

 "How I expected her to." I said. "She liked it but she said she felt weird looking at it."

 "Yeah, shoot I felt weird looking at it." My mom said and I laughed.

 "Hold on ma I got another call." I said as I clicked over.

 "Hello." I said.

 "Bey, we got to go to the school now." Shawn said urgently.

 "Why? What happened?" I asked.

 "Something about a fight." Shawn said.

 "With who?" I asked.

 "Both of them, I don't know." He said. "See if your mother can come over and watch Blue."

 "Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can." I said.

 I clicked back over and my mom said she would be there in ten minutes. I called up Julius and told him I need to go to the school and he told me to come down when I was ready. I didn't have time to change so I just grabbed some sneakers and my purse and waited for my mom. When my mom got there she started asking questions but I told her I'll tell her when I get back. I went downstairs and got in the van and we were off to the school. I was trying to think of everything that could've happened. Chanel getting into a fight, it might be over something stupid but Damien fighting is serious. Once I got to the school I got out and Julius followed me. I went towards the office and saw Shawn and he met me half way. 

 "What happened?" I asked.

 "I don't know yet." He said. "I was waiting for you."

 We walked into the office and the secretary led us into the principal’s office while Julius stayed outside. When I walked in I saw Chanel, Damien, Erica and DJ. What the hell is going on?

 "Mr. and Mrs. Carter." Mrs. Allen said.

 "Hi" we said as we sat down.

 "What happened?" I asked getting to the point.

 "There was a fight between Chanel and another student." She said.

 "Then why are all of them here?" I asked.

 "They roughed of a few of the others girls." She said.

 "Girls." We said as we looked at DJ and Damien.

 "You put your hands on a female?" Shawn asked Damien.

 Damien didn't say anything just looked down. I patted Shawn's leg to calm him down. Damien knows better. 

 "How did this start?" I asked.