Chapter 44

Chanel's POV

 I keep looking at the clock waiting to be called out of class. I know my parents are either here already or on their way. I tried to stay focus on my work but I kept looking at the clock. I felt something hit me and I turned around. I looked at Damien.

 "What?" I mouthed.

 "Focus." He mouthed back pointing towards the paper.

 I turned back around and did my work. I was doing the equations the best of my ability.

 "Ms. Carter!" I heard.

 I looked up and the teacher was looking like "come up here." I got up with my crutches and went to her desk. 

 "They want to see you in the principles office." She said.

 "Okay." I said about to leave.

 "Don't forget your work." She said.

 I turned back.

 "Just give it to my brother." I said. "He has my stuff."

 "Who's your brother?" She asked confused.

 "Damien, don't you see the resemblance." I said.

 Damien must've heard me because when I looked he was smiling in his seat waving at the teacher. 

 "Okay, I'll do that." She said as I left the classroom.

 It took me forever to get to the main office. I hate these crutches. I went in the office and they took me to the conference room. I never been in there before. I saw Julius standing by the door.

 "Hey Julius." I said.

 "Hey." He said as he opened the door. 

 I went in and everyone was already in there. I guess I'm late but could you blame me. I took a seat between my parents across from Jessica and her parents. I stared her down and she stared me down. The shit I would do to her. I'd take my crutch-"

 "Chanel!" I heard.

 "Huh?" I asked.

 "You ready to start?" My mom asked.

 I looked at her.

 "Oh, yeah." I said.

 Her eyebrow raised.

 "I mean yes, we can start." I said.

 "Okay, well we are here to discuss the last situation that occurred between Chanel and Jessica." Mrs. Allen said. "Chanel can you tell us what happened?"

 "Well I was walking down the hall after I closed my locker with my books. I was walking and when I passed Jessica I felt someone trip me. When I was on the floor I looked at her and she smiled and waved at me." I said.