Chapter 60

Beyoncé's POV

*Ring*

I groaned as I answered the phone out of my sleep.

"He-Hello." I answered still sleep.

"Hello, is this Beyoncé Carter?" 

"Yes, this is she." I said waking up more.

"Uhm, my name is Karen Jackson and I'm one of Damien's Aunts." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"I have some really sad news." She said. "Damien's grandmother passed away a few hours ago."

"What?" I said sitting up.

"Yeah." She said. "She was in a car accident."

I couldn't believe it.

"Uhm, can you keep me posted." I asked.

"Most defiantly, I'll have more details later in the day." She said.

"Okay, thank you." I said.

I hung up and didn't know what to do. I felt something touch me and I jumped. Shawn sat up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"That was one of Damien's aunts and his grandmother passed away." I said.

"What? How?" He asked.

"Car accident." I said.

I don't know what to do.

"I don't know how to tell Damien." I said.

Shawn came over by me and held me. We sat for about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to do this. 

"How about when he wakes up." Shawn said.

"I know him, he's gonna check his Facebook and somebody probably posted something." I said. "I don't want him to find out like that."

We sat a few minutes before Shawn got up. He held his hand out and I looked at it before I grabbed it. We agreed that I would do it. I took a deep breath before we went in his room. He was sleeping peacefully and I have to break his heart. I rubbed his back to wake him up and he started to move. I turned on his lamp that was on the night stand.

"Damien, baby wake up." I said.

He started to open his eyes and look at me. 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry to tell you this." I said chocking up already. "But your grandma passed away."

"What?" He said. "No she didn't. I just talked to her yesterday."

"Damien-"

"No, your lying." He said getting out of bed on the other side.

"Damien, why would we lie?" Shawn said.

"Just, no." He said.

He was walking around confused and crying. My heart is breaking as I watch him.

"No, no, no, no." He said as he paced back and forth.

"Damien, you need to breath." I said.

"No, she's not gone!" He said.

He started punching the wall repeating "No". Shawn grabbed him as  he put his fist through the dry wall. Shawn grabbed him and he was just crying and he fell to the ground. I took Shawn's place and held him.

"Mommmmmy." He cried. "Why is this happening? What am I supposed to doooooooo?"

He was crying and I was just holding him. Chanel came through the door looking confused. Shawn took her in the hall way. I was rocking him back and forth.