Chapter 55

*Breakfast Club Interview*

"Good Morning, Good Morning, y'all are listening to the breakfast club and this morning we have a special guest in the building." DJ Envy said.

"Yes, we do I'm very fond of her aunt by the way." Charlemagne said.

Chanel laughed.

"Yes, Chanel Carter." Angela said.

 "Hello, good morning y'all, good morning tri-state area." Chanel said.

"So for people who don't know you introduce yourself." Angela said.

"Well like she said I'm Chanel Carter and if you were paying attention to World Star or YouTube or wherever, I was the girl that got jumped in the bathroom." Chanel said and backed up from the mic. "Oh yeah and before you put me on blast like you did my cousin yes my parents are Shawn and Beyoncé Carter."

"That was an accident." Charlemagne said.

"So how did all this happen?" DJ envy asked.

"Well I didn't like to admit this because at first I thought you could only be bullied if you couldn't beat the person up." Chanel said.

Charlemagne laughed.

"But after I had an altercation with this individual-"

"What you mean? You was fighting?" Charlemagne asked.

"I mean after things were stolen from me and that person disrespected my mother things just happened." Chanel said laughing.

"I know your mama got you after that." Charlemagne said laughing.

"Oh, I got got." Chanel said laughing. "But anyway after months of the same person bullying me we had a meeting with her parents and basically had an agreement of you stay away from me and I stay away from you but I guess she didn't own up to her half of the agreement."

"Did you watch the video?" Angela asked.

"No." Chanel said shaking her head. "I remember it vividly."

"Well we saw it." DJ envy said.

"You got some hands on you too Ms. Carter." Charlemagne said.

"Yeah, well they get me in trouble so I need to stop." Chanel said. "I just want people to know that if your getting teased and whatever tell somebody because I didn't really tell my parents what was going on until it was too late."

"Yeah because it's so sad kids are killing themselves over this stuff." Angela said.

"Exactly and this needs to stop. Bullying has no race, classification or nothing." Chanel said.

"So how did you get caught in the bathroom?" DJ envy asked.

"I think it's crazy it happened that way because I never use the bathroom at school and that day I was just caught slipping basically." Chanel said.

"That's crazy, I know you wanted to find those girls." Charlemagne said.

"Yeah but justice is being served." Chanel said.

"What happened to the other girls?" Angela asked.

"Uhm." Chanel said looking in her mom's direction. "The case is still going so I can't talk about that stuff."

"Oh okay, Hi Mrs Knowles-Carter." Charlemagne said. "Her Mama's in the building."

Chanel laughed.

"So what happened on twitter a few months back?" Angela asked.

Chanel laughed and put her head down before she brought it back up to the mic.