Chapter 59

Beyoncé's POV

 "Mommy!!" I heard.

"What?" I yelled.

I was sitting in the living room when my oldest children decided to mess with me during my downtown. They sat by me smiling like idiots.

"What? I know you want something?" I said.

Chanel looked at Damien.

"Uhm, can we go to Six Flags before we go out the country, please." He said.

"Please mommy." Chanel said.

"Why should we go to six flags when the both of your are punished. Mainly you." I said looking at Chanel.

"Please mommy, it's my birthday." He said.

"Remember when you and Auntie Solo, Kelly and Michelle took me for the weekend and we went to six flags." Chanel said. "It will be fun."

*Flashback 2006*

Narrator's POV

Beyoncé knocked on the door with Kelly, Michelle, and Solange with her. They waited until her Aunt answered the door. They didn't have the greatest relationship but they respected each other.

"Hey Bey, Kelly, Michelle, Solo." She said.

"Hey." They said.

"She's in her room." Her aunt said opening the door for them to come in.

Chanel was on her bed watching TV until she heard her door open and she looked. Her eyes got so big and she jumped off the bed.

"Mommy." She said running towards Beyoncé.

Beyoncé picked her up and kissed her all over her face.

"Mommy, I missed you so much." Chanel said hugging her.

"I missed you so much too." Beyoncé said hugging her.

"Oh we get no love?" Solange asked.

Beyoncé finally let her down and she ran over to her aunts.

"Where's Jeulz?" Chanel asked as she was held by Kelly.

"Jeulz is with his daddy." Solange said.

"Aye ma, what we doing this weekend?" Chanel asked.

"Repeat that." Beyonce said.

Chanel snuggled closer to Kelly.