Chapter 1 | Country of Bulls

Hi welcome to my 'Marc Marquez' FanFiction. Sorry for the typos. Hope you enjoy the story.

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 1 | Country of Bulls

Cervera, Spain

Marsella's POV

The sound of train whistles wrapped me with a nostalgic feelings. I felt so safe and relax just by looking outside the window. Train traveling could be scenic—seeing cities, mountains and rivers from where you seated is awesome! Like now, I’m in the middle of a trip from Barcelona to Cervera by train.

Have you ever read something like this:

Travel—the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

I heard that quote so many times, even my twin brother always said that when we were discussing about our next trip, silly Marcell. We were the best traveler duo in history. Two souls, one goal—travel around the world.

A smile plastered on my face every time I remember a good time I had with him—and a slight sadness too. Long story short, I had a twin brother, died three years ago—we were only seventeen. Remembering him was the only thing that could make me sad and happy at the same time.

So, about the quote, The more I dragged myself out of my house, the more I realized that’s true.

After since Marcell rest peacefully, I continued my study at one of the university in Bali. Took tourism study and explored Bali whenever I could. I sometime went hiking, and volunteered to help rescuing orang utan in Kalimantan. Traveling also turned me to a storyteller. That’s why I started writing a travel blog while I wandered.

Oh and one more thing. Marcell and I had this travel journal called wanderlust twins which now I’m the one in charge of it. It basically filled with our travel experience until his sudden death so I continued filling it with my solo-travel experience.

One month I prepared this trip. A trip to western europe. It took some time to convince Dad that I could take care of my self. But traveling is my life and I wanted to fulfill our dreams. With a little help of my older brother—by three years—Jonathan, Dad finally let me travel.

This will be the first longest trip I’ve ever done—alone.

Attention passenger, next stop: Cervera.

I choosed Cervera as the beginning of my journey. and If I’d been asked why, I couldn’t answer because it just happened. Felt like ‘Ah, I want to visit this city first’ even though I really love Barcelona.

And because of this, one of my dreams that I kept in my bucket list came true.

#30 Take a trip to Spain