Chapter 21 | Doing It Again

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 21 | Doing It Again

Valencia, Spain

I jumped off the bed as I heard the alarm ringing. I quickly turned it off before glancing over Marc whom still on his unconsciousness. He slept like a puppy for some reason, he looked really cute.

"You know it's rude to stare at people, especially when they're sleeping," he mumbled, eyes still closed. I pulled the cover off him. He groaned, "Sell! Let me sleep."

"Aha! You're awake!" His hand moved to pull the cover back to him. "C'mon Marc, you need to wake up!"

"5 more minutes, please." He begged. His eyes still closed. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. My feet dragged me to the kitchen counter. Hm, what's for breakfast? I looked inside the counter top and found some mushroom and red bell pepper. my hand reached out three eggs from the refrigerator below.

I cracked the eggs to the bowl and set them aside. I took a chopping board, knife, mushrooms and bell pepper.

As I began to chopped the bell pepper, I felt Marc stood behind me. His hands were on top of mine, and began to guide my hands to chop the bell pepper properly. "This is how you chop."

I found myself smiling.

"What's for breakfast?"

"I'm thinking about making omelet." I said to him.

"I'll help you with that." He moved to stood beside me and took out a frying pan before putting it on the stove. He added butter on it while I mix the bell pepper, mushrooms and the eggs. "Don't forget the salt and pepper."

"Ah, I almost forgot!" I added a pinch of salt and pepper before mixed it again and handed the bowl to Marc. He cooked it while I set the table and made tea for both of us. Marc brought two plate of omelet before joining me sat on the tiny table inside our Revel. I like to use our instead of my Revel from now on.

"So about today's plan.." Marc began to spoke.

"We're re-touring the Valencia," I rejoiced then he laughed slightly. We continued eating our breakfast before headed to downtown.

**

We wandered along together leaving Revely at the parking lot. I could feel the summer breeze filled my lungs with excitement. I intertwined my hand with his, which he didn't mind, I think.

Valencia is full of hidden gems, for your information.

"Historic center first," Marc muttered, putting on his sunglasses to protect his gorgeous eyes. I glanced around just to find out that we were somewhere near the Valencia Nord train station. "There's the famous Valencia Nord!"

I admire the architecture this building had. It was brilliant! After a quick peek and taking photos event, I asked Marc to ride a horse carriage. "Why don't we ride a horse carriage?"

"Someone's dreaming to become a princess," He teased me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"You mock me as if I was Cinderella without the happily ever after." I stated as I walked near the horse carriage. I made a deal with the driver, I hopped inside the carriage, "care to join?"

"Of course, I'll be your Prince Charming, anyway." He said while positioned himself in the carriage. I rolled my eyes to him. I took out my camera and began to capture the beauty of Valencia's historic center. "This is fun, touring the old city with horse,"

I turned my lens to capture Marc whom stuck out his tongue and laughed. "You're hilarious."

"I know that, thank you," He said chuckling.

After we done riding horse carriage, we walked inside the tourism spot by feet. The Cathedral really won my attention as I decided to entered it. It surely not like La Sagrada Familia but doesn't mean it isn't worth visited.

"Look Marc, this is marvelous."

"Your expression already said that," he chuckled. He caressed my hair with his strong hand.

We made our way to Mercado central, and bought some food and groceries.

"Apple or Pear?" I asked while holding two different kind of fruit. He thought for a while before made his decision, "apple."

"Ok, pear it is." I giggled. I love that greenish fruit.

"Hey I said apple," he protested dramatically. I chuckled slightly. "but I want pear too."

"Just buy them both," he said.

"Okay," I agreed.

"Unbelievable," he muttered, "why did you ask at the first place if you want to buy both of them?"

"I was being polite, ask what you want. Honestly I thought you would say pear."

I picked the good pears and apples before store them into different bag. I felt a tap on my shoulder but I didn't turn around. I answered instead, "what's it Marc?"

Whoever tapped my shoulder didn't answer. Another tap on my shoulder then I turned around. My eyes widen in an instant. It can't be..

Thank You! 

Kiarine 💙❤