Chapter 23 | Ocean's Child

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 23 | Ocean's Child

Nerja, Spain

It's time for BEACH, Baby!

Excuse myself. If it comes for beach sake, I couldn't stop myself from jumping with joy. Marc held my hand in his while we ran towards the ocean where our feet could greet the ocean.

"Oh My God, after such a long time I could finally meet you again!" I rejoiced as I embraced the water. Throwing myself to the ocean and swam together.

"Hey Marsella! It's been in a while!" Marc said pretending to be the ocean spoke to me. I know he mocked me.

"Hey Marc?" he turned to face me while I splashed water to his face. He giggled, "you want to have fun?"

"Nooo!!" I ran to the shore, away from him. Our laughter filled the beach as we run everywhere. Literally everywhere but I didn't felt tired at all.

"Why didn't you fell or something?" he asked, still trying to catch me. I giggled, "I'm a great runner, you know."

"But not for any longer," I could hear the ambition behind his voice. He turned aggressive as if he was about to overtake his biggest rival on the track. He accelerated his steps and hugged me from behind.

"Noo! Marc!" I shouted, trying to escape his hug. He picked me and hold me bridal style instead. He walked to the cliff.

"Marc, where are you taking me?" I asked him. "oh my! Please don't even think about it."

Will he jump from this cliff?

Or will I be thrown from this cliff?

I tightened myself to him, just in case he will throw me.

"This will be fun." And after saying that, he jumped to the water with me in his arm. I shouted, "AAAAAA."

We crashed into the water, his hands were cupping my face and before I could think what would happen, he crashed his lips with mine. He kissed me passionately. I froze. This is the second time he kissed me. Without me knowing, I started to kissed him back. It was short but memorable.

We made our way to the surface. I felt like I was inhale freedom once I were able to breathe.

"What were you thinking?" I protested but a smile still plastered on my face. He gave me too much joy.

"You liked it," he winked. Seriously, how could he be so cute when he winks? "I bet you never got kissed underwater."

Instead of answering his statement, I splashed water to him and giggled. He splashed back at me. "Hey!"

We played in the water for half an hour before went to kayaking. Marc helped me put on life vest and I returned the favor to help him.

"Here you go," I patted his stomach playfully. "Gracias, amor."

"Denada," I smiled, genuinely. We got on the kayak and started to row. The route was quiet long but I and Marc enjoyed it. We even sang the 'row-row-row your boat' song the whole time. Laughter escape from our mouth and I couldn't stop smiling. I think he couldn't either.

Once we out of the Kayak, we walked down the shore. The Sun began to switch place with the moon and the sky was turning into dark. For breaking the silence, I told Marc one of my favorite old story.

"So there's one time, when I was 13, I was staying at my grandma's house for Christmas with all my big family. I have a cousin at my age, his name is Jason. He is the third out of 5,"

"That's so many kids," He commented. I chuckled, "Yeah, I know. So the eldest is Kevin, then Brittany, Jason, Keeley and the last, James. He's only 5 months old at that time. Back then I was sitting at the living room with Jason, watching four-years-old Keeley playing with her dolls. Then Jason's mom came to us with James' toys in her hands and said, 'Who put James' toys outside?'. Keeley turned to her mom then pointed at Jason while saying 'Jason did'. Believe me, her voice was so cute and her expression was so innocent."

Marc laughed, "she's jealous with his new baby bro."

"I know right! After she said that, she ran away to her father whom sat at backyard. I and Jason chuckled. His mom sat next to him and said 'it's been 5 months. Why can't she over it by now?'. Jason chuckled and patted his mother shoulder. You're not going to believe what he said."

Marc raised a brow so I continued my story, "He said, 'everything takes time mom. Keeley doesn't like James, I still don't like Keeley, Brittany doesn't like me, Kevin doesn't like Brittany. That makes us a family.' He grinned widely. I just shook my head and chuckled, holding my laughter."

Marc laughed so hard, he could barely stop.

"He could've comfort his mother but he made the situation worse instead," I continued before I yawned.

"Let's get back, you're sleepy," Marc said and I nodded. We walked back into Revely.

Thank You!

Kiarine 💙❤