Chapter 15 | Really, Jo?

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 15 | Really, Jo?

  Oberlungwitz, Germany 

"Marsella," a soft voice called. He seemed so happy. It could be seen from his smile which showed his white teeth. All white cloth wrapped around his body. He opened his arms widely, waiting me to fall in his embrace.

She chuckled. Her feet tip toed towards him, "Marcell.."

Tears began to fell from her eyes as her twin hold her tighter, "Stt, twinnie don't cry."

"I miss you so much. Life has been tough since you're gone." The boy loose his embrace, "look at me."

"Let go of what's gone, Sella and be happy. You had suffered too long. At least do it for me, and yourself."

"But.."

"no more but. Hard days will end and the sun will rise again. I love you, Marsella."

And by saying that, He disappeared.

"MARSELLA JOVANKA!" someone shook my body. I forced my eyes open and mumbled his name, "Marcell?"

"Marsella!" He called me again. "Wake up!"

I opened my eyes in surprised. Jonathan sat next to me, watched me worriedly. I hugged him really tight, "I met him again."

"Shh, it's okay. It's just a dream," He hugged me back and gently stroke my hair. I don't know if he missed me or something but I kinda scared. Last week was the worst. After I had panic attack when I met Ansel, I had hard time sleeping.

"How often?" He asked worriedly.

"Twice a week, I guess. I even had panic attack when I met Ansel," I answered honestly. I and Jonathan were in Oberlungwitz. I returned the favor to join him watch MotoGP race live from the circuit after he spent a week in Madrid to help me picked up the right campervan. "You should've told me about that! You barely called me."

"Nah, I don't want to bother you. Besides, Marc helped me through it. He's the first to recognize me having a panic attack. I told him everything that happened that day, how sweet and carrying he was. "I can't believe he's everywhere. Is it possible to meet the same person that often?"

"Maybe that man is worth-keeping, so the cupid arranged your meeting more than once." Jonathan mumbled, I gave him a thin smile but deep inside my heart I said, I know right.

"Okay lil sis. We have a race to attend to," Jonathan pulled me off the bed. I groaned, "but it's still morning." He didn't listen. Instead, he pushed me inside the bathroom and handed me my shower utensils. He closed the door behind me.

**

The warmth of the sun caressed my skin as I step through the crowd towards my seat. Jonathan really excited about this race. I wonder why.

"I bet Marc Marquez will win today." My brother optimistically said as we sat down to enjoy the race. He always adored Marc since he competed in moto3. Jonathan and Marcell never missed any races of MotoGP. All of the 3 classes starting Moto3, Moto2, and MotoGP.

"Ha ha ha, don't be so sure." I said honestly. Everything could happened in MotoGP, right?

"Why not? You don't think your lover boy would win?" He teased, moving both his eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. He continued, "He's the king of the ring."

"Everything can happen in MotoGP and he is NOT my lover boy."

Jonathan chuckled slightly, "Let's make a deal. If I'm right that Marc wins today, you have to do whatever I ask you. And if I'm wrong, I will do whatever you want. How is it?"

"Alright, i'll do it." I said shaking my hand with his. I watched the race as I listened to my brother's babblings.

18 Laps to go.

"Marc Marquez going wide!" the sudden movement made me mocked Jonathan, "See!"

"Na-ah, he's going back," He said after Marc overtook Dani.

5 Laps to go..

4 Laps to go..

3 Laps to go..

Anxiety started to filled my soul.

2 Laps to go..

Last lap..

"Marc Marquez, The king of Sachsenring win again! What a great race from the world champion." Hearing what the commentators said made me panic. I didn't know what hell Jonathan had planned for me and I must obeyed him.

"See, I told you he's the king of the ring," Jonathan said proudly. I just cursed under my breath, "shit."

"Whoa watch your language." He snapped, just like Captain America while I was the Iron Man, the Marvel's superheroes.

"What do you want?" I groaned. Hating that I must did whatever he said. He pretended to think for a second but I know he had a plan.

"Ask Marc to spend his summer holiday with you, take a road trip around Spain with your new Winnebago Revel. I think this is good for you."

My eyes widen in instant, my body froze, my jaw dropped to the floor after hearing every words that came out from his mouth. How would I do that? Would Marc agree?

"What kind of dare was that?" I protested, crossing my arm.

"You heard me. Now build your strategy or arrange your poetic words. You can thank me later," he patted my shoulder which I slapped afterwards, "I Hate you so much."

I had no idea how I would ask him so I walked back and forth in the tribune like an iron. Jonathan rolled his eyes when I stared at him, "Damn it Sell, just ask!"

"I don't know what to say!" I snapped anggrily. He's messing with me. Wait, this isn't karma, right? I shook my head.

"Hey I wonder if you want to go on a road trip with me. Duh," He rolled his eyes.

He must remember that action isn't as easy as saying it.

"I'm not that kind of girl. You know me better than myself!"

"Just do it," he said, holding on his patience.

"You mean like Nike? Just do it or Impossible is nothing from what was that again? Ah Adidas!"

"This is not a sportwear advertising moment. Just ask him!"

I continuously debated with my one and only brother until someone shouted my name from outside the track. "SELLA!!"

Thank You!

Kiarine 💙❤

MARCSELLA | MM93On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara