Chapter 34 | Back To You

Posted 19.02.2019

Chaper 34 | Back To You

Bali

There was nothing better than sat in a small rounded dinner table and had dinner as a family, a normal family. We seated ourselves on our seat, leaving one seated empty—it was Marcell's. we get used to had dinner just the four of us since he died. Or even three of us when Jonathan was in London. Mom and Dad were gotten used to eat just two of them, making every day like a romantic dinner since I went overseas.

"I still can believe we sit like this again," Dad said smiling widely. I know how much he missed a time like this. He called this a golden time.

Dad took some rice and overcooked meat on his plate and Mom's while mom took two glass of water for her and Dad. I loved this view since I remembered watching this. Mom and Dad's love for each other never grow old even though they aged.

Dad always kissed mom and told how beautiful she was, twenty-four/seven. They done almost everything together. Rarely argued or even fighting. When we lost Marcell, they were the one that brought the positivity into this house. They were the definition of supporting parents even though I know mom cried almost every night and Dad calmed her down. He just sat beside her and embraced her in his warm hug until she stopped sobbing.

"I guess this is your golden time, Dad," I chuckled as I took the meat and put it on my plate. Mom sat next to him and joked, "tonight we don't have to had dinner-date again, honey."

"I'll never get bored with just two of us having dinner," he smiled.

"Yeah I know, honey."

"So, babies, tell us about your days," Mom said, opening a family conversation while we ate.

"Baby Jo will go first," I said, laughing. He pouted while protesting, "I. Am. Not. A. Baby!"

"Yeah, you're not," I smirked.

He told us everything that happened above the low-cut grass. Who's his teammates, how he dealt with his first day of his transfer. Or the silliness him and his teammates made.

"There's one day. When we were at after match party. Alvaro, I and Eden were played a beer pong then Eden dialed 999 to report that he lost the game."

We burst out laughing. Why would someone do that? Seriously. I shook my head.

"How about you baby girl? How's your boyfriend doing?" I was surprised at mom's question but managed to stay calm and acted natural, "He's great, Mom. I even had a road-date with him around Spain."

**

After dinner, I walked upstairs. My heart ached, I usually didn't lie to my parents about anything but I had to this time. I didn't tell them about the fight I had with Marc. I entered Marcell's old room instead of my own room. My eyes gazed around, and that's when I realized nothing had been moved since that day.