Chapter 4 | Hey! It's You Again!

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 4 | Hey! It's You Again

I put down my backpack and got changed to my homie clothes. I could finally breathe in relief. My door was still open and I saw a man, the one whom bumped into me yesterday. He'd better do something to brought back my passport. Oh my—but I didn't remember he was that tall. But he had the same face.

He was stared at me with his unreadable face. I didn't know what he was thinking. Before he continued to walk-back to his room, I assumed- I called out to him, "HEY!"

I walked out of my room and grabbed his arm, dragged him to a private place and started to interogate him.

"Thanks to your 'bumped into me moment', I got my bag ruined and lost my passport, wallet and visa," I said with a grumpy voice. "you happy now?"

"So you're the one whom mom just talked to me about. Why would she allowed a grumpy, stubborn, judgemental, talkative foreigner—no offense, but you just did all of that—stay in the house?" He said to me with his fast tone. He sighed, "look, I didn't bump to you yesterday. In fact, I just meet you in person now."

Well played, he got me grumpier, "in case that you forget, you were in the railway station this morning. Then bumped into me which ruined my bag and lead me to frustration because I lost my passport and all my important stuff!"

"I wasn't at the station this morning," he said made me frowned my forehead. "Don't lie to me."

"I swear, I didn't bump to you yesterday," He uncrossed his arm. Silence filled the air for a moment. "You need to be in the right headspace. Get some sleep, it'll help you reduce the stress."

After saying that, he walked away to his room. I decided to get some rest so I got back to my room, at least for now. I crawled into bed and covered my whole body with the blanket. I tried to sleep but I couldn't.

My mind started to think about the generosity of this family, at least the parents were really kind to me. And I what was bothered me the most was that I stayed in that rider's house. I shook my head to clear my mind.

I remembered how Marcell always told me to not be careless. If he still be here, I wouldn't end up like this.

Marc's POV

I was playing MotoGP game on my PS after Madre told me there would be a girl stayed for a couple of days because she lost her passport. Of course I knew the girl, Marsella. The girl whom I met at the station this morning.

"Yeah! It's Marc Marquez, the king of Sachsenring win again!! Followed by Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso! GAAAME OVER!" I screamed gladly pretending to be race commentator. Without my knowing, Alex was already in the room. Stared at me with his curious face.

"What?"

"You bumped into girl at the airport?"

"Ah—Yea, she is the one staying tonight." I turned off the PlayStation and pack them back into their place. Turn off the TV and listening to my little brother's babbling.

"She just grumpily talked to me like if I was you." His poker face couldn't make it funnier. I laughed out loud. Couldn't hold it any longer. He continued to babbling about the whole conversation.

"It's true that I bumped to her, but it was an accident. I'll talk to her later. My feelings told me it will be very hard." I remarked.

"Well, good luck with that!" Alex got to his bed, prepared to get some sleep.

"Marc," my brother said in a low voice. I just mumbled 'Hm' to respond him.

"At first I thought she was Reina. They both looked alike."

"I thought so, but she is different. We lost her too soon."

"Sorry bro. at least she doesn't suffer anymore. Besides, she will be with us. Deep in our heart." I don't know why but he's statement made me laugh, I teased him, "since when you become so wise?"

"I was trying to help you!" he protested with his most hilarious expression.

"I know, I'm just joking." He rolled his eyes.

Alex got his position on his bed, under the cover. Less than 5 minutes, he had already driven to sleep. I decided to went to the kitchen to made some warm drink.

When I was about to enter the kitchen, someone was about to leave. It was Marsella.

"AAAAWHAAAAWH! Shit, you scared me!" Sella screamed. I covered her mouth with my hand while my free hand made a gesture of 'don't be noisy' by putting my index finger in front of my mouth. Then I released her mouth.

"Keep your voice down. Don't you realize it's almost midnight?" I smiled to her then turn off the stove by the time I heard sound from the kettle.

"You scared the hell out of me!" she protested.

"You too. But I didn't scream like you did," I smirked. I took a glass and added a mix of hot chocolate powder into it. I poured boiled water to my glass and to her tea cup.

I handed her cup, "you're welcome."

"I didn't say thank you."

"You're welcome," I smirked, "c'mon. they played great shows around this time." I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I had two sofas which made a letter L. I sat on the vertical one while she sat on the diagonal, at the corner of its end.

"You really don't like me, do you?"

"I like watch near the TV. Deal with it." She turned to me and shoot me a death glare. I could see it clearly that she was the fan of sarcasm, that's only make me want to mess with her even more.

"You know you talked to my brother, right? The one you snapped into." I stated trying to hold my chuckle. She slowly looked away from me to turned back to the TV. She ran her hands to her face and rubbed it. I could tell she already as red as tomato.

I chuckled at her reaction then laughed so hard because I couldn't hold it any longer.

"So that was.."

"My brother, Alex."

"Ah, no wonder he is a lot taller than you." She smirked. Okay I just got insulted by a girl.

"Yea-yea whatever. Are you always that grumpy?"

"What—No, I was panic okay? I lost my passport and everything that is important. I don't want to be homeless in a foreign country."

"You're here now. You won't be sleeping in the street," I explained. She rolled her eyes, "but still, I'm afraid. I have long journey to finish."

"So, where are you from?" I started a conversation.

"It's none of your business," she simply said with a flat expression. I sighed, "I'm trying to be a nice host, you know."

"Denpasar, Bali" she said. Bali—how interesting. I nodded.

She laid her back to the couch and looked back to the TV. I could assume her eyes glued to the TV but her mind was going everywhere. I stood up for a moment. Marsella turned to look at me and gave me a brow.

"Tomorrow, we can have a little tour around Cervera. I can show you around while help looking for your lost stuff."

After saying that. I left her alone at the living room. She might want some time to think or maybe, alone.

Thanks for reading!

Kiarine 💙❤