Chapter 28 | I didn't say it back!

Posted 04.02.2019

Chapter 28 | I Didn't Say It Back!

Madrid, Spain

"Marc Marquez?" a soft voice caught my and Marc's attention.

We both turned to see a beautiful young woman. I think she's in her early twenties. Marc put his hand off my shoulder and stand up to greet her with a hug. Who the hell is she? Oh wait, did I sound jealous?

I stand up and stood near them.

"What are you doing here?" Marc asked to her, which I still don't know her name. She loosen the hug, "I had a call from a street art community. They gathered one artist from each city in Spain. To do some murals, grafiti and wall painting here."

"Hi, I'm Kassandra, but you can call me Kassy," She said with a very genuine smile, handing me her hand. I shook her hand, "I'm Marsella."

So she's the one Alex keep mentioned. I'm not surprised though, she had it all. Good looking, brunette with a slight of rose gold ombre, perfect tallent, great works.

"Nice to see you." I smiled.

"Is that your painting?" I asked her, pointing the wall.

"Yes, since it was a auto parts and hardware kind of store, the owner wanted me to paint the plain side wall two motorcycle riders from my hometown. He knew I'm from Cervera," She explained. "So what are you guys doing here?"

"We're about to try urban sketching here," She cut Marc, "I love urban sketching! Can I join?"

"Of course," Marc said to her. Seriously Marc? "But we need to wait for Alex."

"Ah, I bumped into him, at the art store," She explained.

"Marc! Sella!" Alex said, catching his breath, "There you are! I've been looking for you. Didn't I tell you to wait for me?" Just as Alex approached them, Kassandra turned her body so she could face Alex, "Hi idiot."

"Kassy," he greeted smirking, "what a great nickname you have for me."

"The best in the world," she replied sarcastically.

"Okay, now shall we start?" Marc said to all of us. We decided to search the best spot and start sketching. I was sat under the tree, Marc at a coffee shop near across from me, Alex sat in front of unfinished wall and Kassy, she's sat in the corner of the crossroad. I didn't know why she choosed to sit there but let her be.

I made marks above my clean paper. I carefully draw the coffee shop in front of me and some of the building next to it. I also drew the people inside the shop, including Marc.

"What the hell," Alex cursed, "this is far from drawing."

I laughed, "Don't be so hard on yourself."