Chapter 6 | He's Messing With Me

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 6 | He's Messing With Me

"You know Alex and I used to spend our time here, riding bicycle." He said to me since we were riding side-by-side. One hour spent at Plans de sio. Then we went back riding bicycle to the city.

"I didn't ask you that," I scoffed, stuck out my tongue to him. He rolled his eyes at me, "just saying. Look at your left."

I did as I told to. I spotted his house. My eyes widen instantly. I glanced at my watch. I remembered exactly when we started riding back to the city, less than an hour ago.

"Well played champ!" I said sarcastically, "More than one hour we rode to the plans de sio. And how long did we had to get back here? 30 minutes!"

He chuckled slightly, "it's called return trip effect. Don't you know that?"

"Of course I know the trip coming home seemed a lot quicker," I replied with sarcasm. "I hate you so much!"

"At least I gave you unforgettable experience—You can thank me later," he laughed.

"Yeah right—I will never forget the day I got pranked twice, riding around the city-through small alley, main roads, in between the bushes-with the route that is twice longer than it actually is. Muchas gracias." Sarcasm was really gotten into me. My heart felt like it was going to explode with anger.

"Denada, Nena," he chuckled. "Look at your left. Nobadis, where members of the Official Fan Club Marc Márquez 93 get together to see the races on Sundays."

"Ah, I see. I bet all of your fans gathered there to see and support you," I spoke still with that sarcastic tone. But he still perceived in his normal voice. He really did have positive mind.

"If you stop by, you'll see that in all small towns, people are welcoming, friendly, and care about everyone else. Like really care about each other. Just like second family to me."

"Okay, I get that. Where to next?"

"You'll see."

I followed him back to his house and put the bikes back on their places. We chatted for a while before we headed back to the sidewalk. Marc still doing his things, kept me company and showed me around. We both stopped at the Church of Santa María.

"Welcome to Church of Santa María and its bell tower." Wow! I was speechless. I took my phone and was about to took some selfie when Marc appeared behind me and BOOM—photobombed.

"Marc! You can't just appear and be a photobomb like that?"

"Is that such a rule?" he joked.

"Yes! If you want to, you could just ask you know," I teased and smirked.

"MARC! MARC MARQUEZ! Can we take photos with you?" some random fans came to him. They wearing his fan club's special design t-shirts and new arrivals. Some of them wearing a MM93 cap, and many of them asked for autograph too. This was so not my life.

"I think it's my call. Thanks for the offer but I'm good," he smirked then winked at me before he dealing with his fans. "Sure, how are you guys?"

"Jerk," I cursed under my breath.

I spent my time wandering alone the church while waiting Marc to be done with his sudden meet up with his fans.

"You done wandering?" he asked, wrapped his left arm around my shoulder. "We still have one place to visit."

He led me to a shop which sold many types of bags. I raised my brow to him. He seemed to notice, "I ruined your backpack so I owe you one."

"You don't have to do this. I have it fixed." I answered directly.

"And something like days ago could happen again? I don't think so. Let me buy you one, por favor?"

"Okay fine," I started to walk around the shop. Looking for a bag that suited me. I spotted a small backpack that had a dalmation pattern on it.

"That one, please," The employee took the bag I want from the rack. "What do you think?"

"It's cute, just like you," Marc teased me then giggled.

"Marc!" I blushed. "You can look around. I will pay the bag."

"Okay, Gracias Marc." He smiled and paid the bag. He handed it to me and I gladly took it from him. As soon as we got out from the shop, I saw that the moon was already at the sky. I remembered that I had so much fun that I forgot to looked for my missing stuff. I stopped, made him confused. "What's wrong?"

"I forgot! Why didn't you remind me?" I protested, he raised a brow without bothering to say any word. "My missing stuff. How come I be so stupid and careless at the same time for the whole day!"

"Just calm down, okay?" he said step closer but I took a step behind. "I can't! I don't even know where to find them."

"Fantastic beast?" he held his giggles.

"What?" I asked in a seriously tone.

"Fantastic beast," he joked, "And where to find them."

"This isn't time for joking, Marc. I really hate you!"

I got frustrated, looking into my surroundings. He crossed his arms on his chest. Silence were among us two.

"Take a look at your new bag," He made me confused. I did as I told to and I found every stuff that lost inside the bag. I stared at him curiously. "So you had my stuff all the times?"

"Everything but the bag," He smiled.

I wanted to thank him and punched him at the same time. How dare he! "Why?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why don't you give them at the first place?" I said to him, "you literally gave me a panic attack!"

"Aw, c'mon." he said in disbelief.

"What?" I raised a brow. Eyes looking straight at him.

"There will be no fun." He said with a sad expression. I sighed.

"If I gave them to you at the first place, you would go straightaway to continue your journey and we won't debate like this ever again."

I walked towards him and hugged him tight, "I don't know why you invited me to this little tour but I'm glad that I got my stuff back. Muchas Gracias."

"De nada nena—I can't breathe, Sella, seriously, I can't breathe!" I let go of him. "Sorry, sorry!"

Thank You!

Kiarine 💙❤