Chapter 13 | Old Friend

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 13 | Old Friend

Assen, Netherlands

"Sella, Come on!" A boy shouted as he saw the girl whom he shared womb together leaving the school main building, accompanied by Giselle. He was waiting near the tree with his best friend, Ansel.

"You ready to go?" Marsella asked him. He nodded.

"See you Ansel, Giselle, have a great night," She laughed as she said goodbye. They waved at the twins before headed to Ansel's car. Marsella hopped into the driver seat while Marcell on passenger seat. It was her turn to drive the jeep. They had a deal to drive the jeep by turns.

She turned on the jeep and drove back home. She tried so hard to concentrate but it was really difficult. Her mind barely stuck on the road as her vision became blurry.

"Marsella! Are you all right?" He asked worriedly. His brown eyes analyzed his twin.

"I've never felt this happy before. Are we in paradise?" His eyes widen in instant. She was talking nonsense.

"Are you drunk? Sella stop the car. You can't drive while you're drunk!" Marcell protested, trying to stop Marsella. "I'm not drunk! I'm okay, Cell."

"Of course you are. Just please stop the car? You're going really fast. Cops can catch us."

A truck from the other side of the road. Marcell quickly grab the stir wheel and turned the jeep to the left and hugged his twin to protect her.

"WATCH OUT!" I shouted as I sat up on my bed. Sweat was all over my body. My ears could hear how rapid my heartbeat was. Another nightmare called me back from my restless sleep. I wiped the tears with the palm of my hand. I glanced at the clock. 1.30 A.M.

"Great. Even the sun still asleep." I got up and made my way to the shower. The sweat made me sticky and really stressing me out.

Once I already dressed up and felt a little bit fresh, I decided to call Jonathan. It wasn't take long for him to answer. But first, he yawned.

Jonathan: Hoamm, what's up?

Marsella: I'm tired.

Jonathan: then go to sleep. Why calling me?

Marsella: I just woke up. From another nightmare.

Jonathan: you still got them?

Marsella: how supposed I'm not? I watched him died. DIED to keep me alive. I'm the guilty one here.

Jonathan: How much do I have to tell you it's not your fault. You're not guilty.

Marsella: Oh yea? Why is that so?