Chapter 25 | Alex?!

Edited 03.02.2019

Chapter 25 | Alex?!

Chapter 25 | Alex?!

Madrid, Spain

"MARC! SELLA!! RUN, THEIR COMING!!"

"What the hell?!"

Someone's yelling caught my attention so did Marc. I turned to where the voice came from and saw a young man running towards us from the front door of the Crystal Palace. I froze while Marc frowned. He grabbed our hands and dragged us out of the Crystal Palace.

"What the hell, Alex?" It was Alex. Marc's little brother. We ran off the park to avoid the paparazi. We even entered small alley. I frowned to Marc whom lifted both his shoulder as if he knew what I was thinking.

"Paparazi, they're coming for you guys. Some random people spotted you two together and started to made theory that you guys are dating. Which is still in progress." He admitted, still running with us. Ah that reminded me of what happened earlier. Marc asked me out and for me, it was mind blowing.

"We would have if you didn't show up and ruined the moment," Marc rolled his eyes.

"You're sure I'll say yes?" I asked him, smirk plastered on my face.

"Yes, of course. No one would reject the phenomenal Marc Marquez," he said proudly while i rolled my eyes in annoyance. I was focus on finding a perfect place to hide from the paparazi and I found one, it was a small coffee shop. I dragged both Marc and Alex inside.

I instructed them to took seat on the corner of the room, far from crowd and windows while I ordered 3 cups of coffee. The bartender handed me a tray with my orders on it, I took it afterwards. I walked to the corner of the room and found both brothers were having a chit chat.

"Here you go," I put the tray on the table and sat next to Marc. Alex was across me. I took a sip of my iced coffee before starting a conversation with both of them.

"So, what are you guys talking about?"

"You" Marc and Alex said in unison. Smirk plastered on their faces. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "you know that talking behind someone's back is rude, right?"

"We didn't badmouth you, Marc just said that he adores you that much," Alex made a big circle in the air with both of his hands when he said the word "that much". I rolled my eyes, "what are you doing here anyway?"

"Ah, about that," Alex chuckled. "I stalked you guys, and I'll be joining you for the rest of your trip."

"Unbelievable," Marc mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Aw, c'mon. I was bored back home. Madre and Padre kept visiting Abuelo. Kassy, well Kassy is being Kassy. Always on her desk, swamped by her so called project. I had no one to prank on," Alex admitted. Kassy? I never heard of her. Is she his girlfriend?

"That's not an excuse. You'll annoy her no matter what," Marc said with his 'duh' voice.

"She's mad with me," Alex simply said. Before Marc opened his mouth to ask more question, I cut him off, "Who is Kassy?" My eyes glanced over them. "Is she your girlfriend?" I teased Alex.

"Wha—No! Kassandra is my long term friend, and also happened to be the girl next door." Alex simply said but his cheeks redden a little.

"So basically you are here because you're bored?" I asked him in 'seriously' tone. He nodded his head, "I saved you from paparazzi. Believe me if you get caught, you'll find your faces on the cover of every magazine and newspaper. Marc Marquez's new girl, The MotoGP's world champion finally finds the one, blah blah blah."

"Whatever, we need to find a way out to our vehicle without getting caught the paparazzi," I shoot a dead glare to Alex which rolled his eyes in return.

Marc finished his coffee and stood up, "c'mon, we need to hurry up."

"We're going somewhere?" I asked him, still in my position.

"Yes, to hotel,"

**

Since Alex will be joining us, Marc decided to book a hotel with twin bed and an extra bed for his one and only beloved brother, Alex. I pack some of my clothes and Marc's. I put them all in one backpack since we didn't have any travel bags or suitcase.

"Well this is huge," I commented once we step in our hotel room.

"Let me guess, you'll put me on the extra bed," Alex said crossing his arms. Marc just raised a brow.

"Nah, I'll take the extra bed," I said to them, "Extra bed wasn't that bad."

"No, it's okay Sella. I just made an assumption to Marc," Alex said.

"Alex, I'll take the extra bed,"

"No, Sella, you're going to the twin bed,"

"Alex, I insisted."

"Cut it off, you two," Marc finally said, raising his voice a little made both me and Alex went silent. "Thank you. You two slept on each twin bed. I'll take the extra bed."

"Thanks bro," Alex said walked pass me, "now let me take a nap."

He laid on his stomach and closed his eyes. Marc grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom while I unpack the backpack before turned on the TV and watched it.

"Babe, where's my clothes?" Marc asked while searching for his clothes inside my backpack. I turned to him and found a sexy guy whom just had a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from his wet hair. Without me knowing, I just stared at his handsome looks and his body. Those abs were just perfect.

"Enjoy what you see?" his voice brought me back to reality. "Yeah that bread alike stomach made me hungry." I sarcastically said and walked pass him to the closet, "It's all in here."

I handed him all his clothes. He took them and placed a kiss on my cheek, "thanks, babe."

"Marc!" I snapped while he just chuckled and went back to bathroom.

"I think you two are going to be a sweet couple," Alex teased. He was laying on his back facing my direction with his teasing smile. "I thought you were asleep."

"Nah, I was watching real life romance, between a traveler and a rider. Maybe I will be the first witness you two officially became a couple."

"What nonsense are you trying to say Alex? Because I can't hear you," I said as I put my headphones on my ear and started listening to music. Alex rolled his eyes and go back to sleep.

Thank You!

Kiarine 💙❤