Chapter 29 | Last Day

Poster 05.02.2019

Chapter 29 | Last Day

Madrid, Spain

Las Cuevas del Sésamo

Before we continue our journey, we made a stop at Las Cuevas del Sésamo to have some sangria because Alex could barely stop asking me and Marc to stop by and drink sangria.

"We're here, it's like the best place to drink sangria, so please stop asking and whining again," Marc said to his baby brother. His face was all happy, "love you too, big bro!"

We wound down a twisted staircase which led us to a quaint sangria bar with low, arched ceilings. Art and Quotes from Spanish painters and writers spread all over the wall.

We sat at the corner of the room as soon as Alex ordered. Marc sat next to Alex with me across them. I can't believe now I'm dating the world champion. Our sangria came and we took a sip of it.

"This drink kinda remind me of something," Alex began.

"Oh yea? What is it?" I asked him, suspiciously.

"You guys," He began, "When you two met in Barcelona, you were singing Barcelona by ed sheeran while drinking sangria in the middle of las ramblas, right?"

"How did you know?" I turned to Marc who chuckled, "I told him."

"Everything," Alex added. I smiled. They're just like me and Marcell.

"No wonder you guys have strong bond," They nodded, agreed with my statement. "So, since we already drink sangria, I could check the list and we could continue the last one."

"Yes! riding!" Marc exclaimed.

- Explore Gran Vía and Sol (walking tour)

- Chocolate and Churros at Chocolatería San Gines

- See a sunset at Templo de Debod

- Try urban sketching at Malasaña

- Drink Sangria

- Night ride around Madrid.

**

"I can't do this," I said to Marc, "What if I fell or lost my balance?"

"No you won't," Marc said to me. He was teaching me how to ride a motorcycle. I sat on a honda scooter and Marc sat behind me, lecturing me about every single controls. "Why don't you rode and I hitchhiked?"

"You said you want to rode one, now I'm teaching you. Stop being so pessimist," He said to me.

"Fine," I said to him. I began to rode it carefully. "now remember to concentrate."

Once I was moving, I slowly put my feet on the pegs, "I CAN DO IT!"

"Now try turning, remember to slow down, don't apply your brakes."

I did as I told and practice twice, maybe more turning, "this is so much like riding bicycle!"

Marc chuckled. Alex, whom rode his own rental-scooter caught up with me, "great job, sister."

"Thanks Alex," I said to him and overtook him. "Whooaa, easy there sissy."

Alex accelerate, overtaking me. We literally rode around the empty parking lot, and I'm exhausted.

"So, ready to explore Madrid?" Marc asked me. I stopped the engine and pull out the kickstand to support the bike before I slid out from the scooter. "I'm exhausted. Can I just hitch hiked you?"

"Okay, I'll just need to change the bike first," he said to me, "Oka—Wait, what?"

He laughed, "Alex, come here, we'll change bikes." Alex nodded while I hopped behind him. We rode back to the bike rental. Both Marc and Alex switched their bikes with Honda NC750X. Was he out of his mind? Of course not, he's a rider.

"You're joking right? this can't be serious?" I asked him, "I don't wanna die just yet."

"He's a professional rider, sissy. Don't be ridiculous."

"But still," I protested.

"Don't you trust your own boyfriend?"

"I trust you," I sighed, "fine, but don't kill me. now help me up."

He took my hand and help me sat behind him. I put my helmet back on. Alex hopped into his motorcycle and started the engine. Marc did the same. They pulled off the rental and started riding around the madrid night life.

- Explore Gran Vía and Sol (walking tour)

- Chocolate and Churros at Chocolatería San Gines

- See a sunset at Templo de Debod

- Try urban sketching at Malasaña

- Drink Sangria

- Night ride around Madrid.

All of the bucket list completed. In just one day. 

Thank You!

Kiarine