Chapter 30 | She Who?

Posted 06.02.2019

Chapter 30 | She Who?

Cervera—Two days after the celebration

Marc and I already together for almost four months now. It was great actually, I wouldn't expect to be this happy dating a motoGP rider.

After watching the boys riding their dirtbikes, I decided to walked home and got some rest. I took a quick stop at a magazine shop when I walked home. My eyes spotted a magazine with our photo in its cover. And there's another girl which I don't know but kinda looked like me. I took the magazine and read it.

Marc Marquez's girlfriend, Marsella Jovanka, really look like his Ex, Reina Montez.

I looked like Marc's ex? This book is insane yet I took out some cash to buy it anyway. He owed me an explanation.

**

"Madre, Padre, I'm home," I entered the Marquez's house. Madre came from the kitchen, "Hello darling, you come alone?"

I nodded, "Marc and Alex still have unfinished business with Jose. Where's Padre?"

"He's at Abuelo's," She said before continued, "Would you help me organize Marc's clothes to his closet?"

"Of course, Madre," I took the basket full of Marc's clothes from Madre's hand.

"Gracias Sella," Madre said before continued her activity.

I tip toed to his room, my feet dragged me to his closet and opened it. I started to stored his clothes. I kneeled down, because all of his pants were stacked there and found a photo album with many papers slipped in it.

And I started to think:

Should I take it?

Should I open it?

Or I just leave it there?

Curiosity was gotten into me. I decided to took the album and opened it. I found so many photos of a young girl whom really looked like me. Seriously, I could be her cloning or even twins. Who is she? Why didn't he tell me about her?

I took a tour around the photo album and read the letters which I believe she wrote to him. And I realized that they seemed to love each other so freaking much.

But why he didn't tell me? I told him everything about me yet he never mentioned her in his story. Was he asked me out because I looked like his ex? Tears escaped from my eyes. I finished storing his clothes and quickly ran into my room and cried. I remember the magazine I bought when I walked home and I took it. I read it while sobbing. Chest pain started to rose but I managed myself to calm down.

So her name is Reina. I shouldn't have forgiven him from the first place.

**

Marc and Alex came home just in time we were about to have dinner. They quickly joined me, Madre, and Padre on dining table. I barely eat. Just looked at Marc's face and I already full.

"Are you okay, Sella? You barely eat your food," Madre asked worriedly.

"I'm still full, Madre." Marc and Alex stared at each other with frowned. I'll just ignore them.

"Eat some more, we don't want you to get sick," Madre said squeezing my hand. I nodded and ate forcefully. Marc smiled at me but I just stuck on my poker face.

I was silent all the time until dinner finished, I quickly returned to my room but Marc gabbed my hand, "Sell, you okay? You barely talked."

I nodded and pull my hand away from his before entering my room.

Marc's POV

Today was exhausting. I felt so tired. All I want right now is just a cuddle with Marsella and sleep but her behavior really confusing me. Did I do something wrong to her? I was just get off the shower and walked to my closet to take clean cloth yet I found my photo album was left open and Reina's letters were all scattered all over the floor.

"ALEX!" I shouted from my room. Within 5 minutes I could hear footsteps which I believed belong to Alex. He entered my room and asked, "What?"

"Did you break into my stuff?"

"No, don't you remember I was with you all the time?" He answered. Hm, he's right. I spent most of my time with him and we just spent this entire day together.

"Whoa, is that Reina's letters? I thought you burned them already."

I shook my head and sighed, "Nah, you can't just erase someone from your memory. She was a part of my past too."

"She who?" someone joined the conversation. Marsella entered my room with both hands crossed.

Alex eyes widen in an instant, "you didn't tell her?"

"Look, Sella, I can explain," I said but she cut me off. "So it's true that all this time you were kind to me, you kept me company wherever I go, you made me happy, you said you love me and you asked me out were all because I looked like your Ex?"

"When we first met at the station, I thought I was halucinating. I thought you were Reina but you weren't. and all those stuff you just said are not because you looked alike, Sella but because I love you, you know that."

"Aw quit the bullshit. Why didn't you tell me if she was a part of your past? How could you do that? Damn, Marc answer me!"

But I remained silent. "I shouldn't have taken that stupid dare." She muttered but both I and Alex still could hear. That's why I and Alex turned to see her in the same time. "Excuse me what?"

"You heard me. I am stupid enough to take a road trip with you and go out with you." She honestly said. "I'm stupid for loving you and keeping up with you these months. Maybe we should take a break."

"Sella, I think you should calm down a little bit. You're not in the right headspace." Alex said to her in soft voice, not wanting her to explode.

"So now you don't believe I love you also you blame me loving you because you looked like my ex?" I said calmly to her, "should I worried about your brutally honest confession? You literally toying with my feeling."

"If that so, why don't you just go out with your Ex and stop disturbing my life?" She sarcastically said to me. Tears started to stream down her face. Oh God, I made her cry.

"She's dead Sella. How am I supposed to be on a relationship with someone rest peacefully in heaven?" I began again. I could see she was surprised but maintained herself to stay in poker face. "You really wanted to know why I never told you? Because I had you now and she was just my past. Maybe you are right, we should take a break."

"I told you everything, and you told me nothing."

And with that, she ran to her room. 

Thank You!

Kiarine 💙❤