Chapter 26 | Bucket List

Edited 03.02.2019

Chapter 26 | Bucket List

Madrid, Spain

Mister Sun exchanged shift with the Mister Moon to accompany people around the world—during the 'day' of course—Its bright shine illuminated the whole room as my hand began to open the curtain. A smile plastered on my face. I do believe it's time for another adventure, I thought.

"Someone's in a good mood," I looked at my right just to see Marc stood beside me. still on his t-shirt and shorts. "I thought you still asleep"

"Well your thought's wrong," he replied.

"ha ha," I fake laughed while he chuckled.

"Morningtomyfavoritepeople!" Alex fast-greeted us while appeared between us, out of nowhere made us jolt. He laughed while put his arms around us. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Alex! Stop doing that!"

"Doing what?" He asked innocently. I rolled my eyes again, "don't act like you don't know."

"I'm clueless. Enlighten me, please," He said in mocking tone.

"Okay baby bro," Marc turned Alex around and led him to the door, "let's get breakfast, baby."

I followed them to the restaurant. Since we only got breakfast for two, Alex paid for himself. I wandered around the food stands while thinking what should I eat. Marc add a stack of pancakes to his plate with caramel, then he turned to grab some cereal in a bowl and pouring some milk over it. He also grabbed a glass of chocolate milk and brought.

"Sell, mind give me a hand?" He said to me since I was nearer to him than Alex. His food was still on the edge of food stands. I chuckled, "I don't know you eat this much for breakfast."

"You don't know? Since you stayed in my house and this road trip?" I shook my head while followed him to the table. "Well, that was hurt," he said, pretending to be offended.

I laughed, "You only eat one menu for breakfast," I said while took his cereal bowl in front of him.

"This has a lot of menus, why don't try it all?" He said.

"Reasonable," I mumbled before walked away to grab some omellete and bacon. I also grab some orange juice. I walked back to our table just to find there's a lot of different menus on the table, "Wow, are those your breakfast?"

"Yup," Alex happily said, "You could have some, I took more just in case you guys want."

"How come you'd be so thoughtful about others?" I asked him, stuffing some omellete to my mouth.

"He's just being Alex," Marc commented.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alex asked his older brother whom just shrugged.