Chapter 24 | Love in Madrid

Edited 03.02.2019

Chapter 24 | Love in Madrid

Madrid, Spain

She was looking outside her window when he came in just to make sure she's okay.

"Sella please, i'm sorry,"

"Leave me alone," she replied, didn't even bother to turned to him. "I don't want to hear anything from you."

He stood still and she managed herself to not explode in anger.

"Marsella, are you okay?" Marc whom stood beside bed asked while touched me. I jolted from my sleep in anger and pushed him until his back was against the vehicle wall.

"How could you? He's your best friend!" i shouted, half awake.

"Sella, are you with me?" He asked softly. I didn't answer. Instead, i kept explode in anger.

When i fully woken up, i found myself hitting his chest, "what happened?"
Tears started to fell down on my cheeks. He cupped my face and wiped away my tears. I looked down, afraid to meet with his gaze.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," his soft voice made me wanted to cry more.

"I hurt you, that's not okay," i said to him. I shook his head, "I'm okay, Sel. Don't worry about me."

I hugged him really tight. I didn't mean to hurt him. He hugged me back and rubbed my back. his touched made me calm a little bit. "What time is it?"

I took a quick glance at the window just to found out it was already dark.

"1 A.M." Marc said. He helped sat at the edge of the bed before positioned himself next to me. Seriously? i just slept for 2 hours and nightmare dragged me out to reality? I rested my head on Marc's shoulder. "I hate this feeling. it makes me exhausted."

"You need to rest, Sella," he said softly, "and I need to pee."

I chuckled and pulled my head away from his shoulder. I shook my head in disbelief. he is unbelievably hilarious for some reason. He got up and entered the bathroom. I laid myself on the bed, facing the back door of our Revel.

it's already 5 minutes and I still couldn't sleep. "Why's it hard for me to sleep or even stay asleep."

"Because you're sleeping without me," I heard Marc as I felt his body laid beside me. his arm hugged me from behind. "Marc?"

"Shh I'm already asleep."

I rolled my eyes before trying to sleep. My hand was on top of his.

"Good night, Sella."

"Night, Marc."

***

The following day, we wandered around Madrid. Marc really made me happy and I completely forget that he was once my enemy. We started off by walking down the Puerta del Sol which was the home to the famous bear statue, el oso y el madroño. This place really cool, I'm not lying.

I seated myself near the bear statue so i could sketch it to my travel journal.

"Tired of using camera?" Marc smirked while positioned himself next to me. I shook my head before replying him, "Nah, i just let my intelligence having fun."

"You're quoting Albert Einstein. creativity is intelligence having fun." He then took a sip of his redbull drink. I smiled, "yeah, and I missed my art soul."

"Don't forget to draw the tree," he said while looking at my work, "you made the cuter version of the bear."

"I know, Marc. I got it," I said to him. My hand moved slowly through the surface of the paper, drew the tree and the bear before adding some description about the statue and the place. "How's it?"

Marc smiled and said, "awesome!"

"Really?" He nodded, "Yeah, now want to continue? the Plaza Mayor waiting for you."

"You talk like it's really waited for me," I chuckled. I stood up with him and walked to Plaza Mayor and had lunch there before we visited Spain's royal palace, the Palacio Real. I admired the beautifulness from beyond the front gate before headed to El Retiro Park.

"Madrid is so cool!" I said with amusement plastered on my face. He nodded and smiled, "I know right."

Marc led me to the Crystal Palace and I gasped in awe once we were in. "No way! this is magnificent!"

He smiled at me, not saying any words. He let me wandered around the palace with mostly made of glass in awe.

"Marsella?" he said softly while holding my hands. I turned to looked at him, "hmm?"

"I know I'm not good at this kind of things but there's something I need to tell you." He made my curiosity grew. Is it some of important information?

"What is it, Marc? You know you can tell me anything."

"Here goes nothing," I could hear he muttered under his breath before finally said to me, "I know this sound weird but knowing you made myself happy. You brought joy that have been gone for a long time. I knew we only met for months but will you go out with me?"

Is he asking me out? To be his girlfriend?

"I love you," Marc took out a rose from his jacket which I had no idea where and when he got that rose. I was surprised but happy. Someone finally asked me out and it was Marc Marquez himself. I opened my mouth to reply but something caught my attention.

"MARC! SELLA!! RUN, THEY'RE COMING!!"

Thank You! 

Kiarine 💙❤