Chapter 5 | Little Tour Around Cervera

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 5 | Little Tour Around Cervera

Marsella's POV

The bright sun shine woke me up from restless sleep. I quickly took a shower and got dressed before I went to the dining room. All of the Marquez family were gathered together and ready for desayuno—that was how you said breakfast in Spanish.

"Buen día, Marsella," They greeted me with warm smiles.

"Buenos días," I took a seat next to Alex and whispered to him, "sorry about last night, I was out of control."

He chuckled slightly, "Nah, it's okay."

"How was your sleep, Mija?" Mrs. Marquez asked.

"Very well," I lied, forcing a smile. I hated lying to elders but what could I do now?

"What plans for today, Sella?" Mr. Marquez questioned me. I looked up to him and his older son whom sat next to him. Before I answered the question, Marc already came up with his last night idea, "I will show her around and look for her missing stuff."

Deep down inside my heart, I grumbled. I was going to spend my entire day with him! Why would I join him, like he was the reason I lost my stuff. 'Okay Marsella this's just for your lost stuff.' I thought.

"Alex?" Mr. Marquez questioned him.

"Go to Gym probably or maybe messing around with soon-to-be lovebirds," Alex answered. I shoot him a death gaze, "we're not gonna be lovebirds." And by we, I meant me and Marc.

"I was talking about Jose and his crush," Alex chuckled. I hated myself.

Their eyes were instantly on me. "oh my God," I mumbled, "Why am I like one of those people that thinks everything is about them?"

Alex and Marc both laughed so hard. "He is messing with you."

"Yea, I'm just messing with you," Alex added.

"Oh my God! I hate you guys!" I joked then laughed with them. Don't get me wrong, I was trying to hide my embarrassment. We finished our breakfast before headed to our own activities of the day.

**

Marc and I walked side by side along the road of Cervera.

"Bienvenida a Cervera! The hometown of MotoGP's world champion!" His joke and gesture made me laugh. He was hillarious.

He seemed surprise when saw that I actually laughed. He smiled then playfully hit my arm,"You laughed! I thought you still mad at me."

"I am. But still, I deserve to be happy," I chuckled.

"You're happy with me. See, told you won't regret joining this little tour," he teased.

"You really do have high level of self-confidence," I responded, rolled my eyes.