Chapter 17

Dedicated Chapter Song: Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons

I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see. I'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe. And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased
And when I am deceased at least I go down to the grave and die happily. Leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee. I do what it takes.
(Anna)

(A/N: So if you guys are wondering why I'm taking forever to update this story versus Savoir-Faire there's a couple reasons:

1 happens to be that I promised you guys this story would be longer but I'm honestly lacking content asides from my main storyline that I wanted to save a little towards the end. I'll do my best to fill in some chapters here and there but I'm desperate to reach the current arc in the AOT/SNK manga because I really really really have a good plot I like that involves Hysteria and Anna and Marley.

Secondly, I've been waiting a bit for Isayama to release more chapters so I can get a little bit better of an idea as to how I want to have my own plot correlate with the cannon plot. Trust me, I've had this idea for an “ending” in my head since about midway through Remember Your Promise. I want to give my fans lots of interesting content SO if this story actually doesn't end up being 60+ chapters like The Captain, I truly apologize.)

“To think,” Anna exhaled, her heterochromia eyes observing the ballroom

“To think,” Anna exhaled, her heterochromia eyes observing the ballroom. “just tomorrow we'll be on our way to Shinganshina.” The Queen nimbly sipped at her third glass of wine that night. It was too bitter for her but she forced herself to gulp it down anyways. Disgusting as it was, Anna had an appearance to upkeep.

“How do you feel?” Levi softly asked. Anna pressed herself up against a marble pillar, out of the way of the hectic dancefloor. “Strange.” she vaguely answered. “Tch. That's not very specific.” Anna ran her thumb along the rim of her wineglass. She stared at her own reflection in the dark liquid. “You want specific?” she scoffed. “I don't think you could handle it.”