The Making Of... - Chapter 54 - Minor Bombshell

The Making of…

Chapter 54

Minor Bombshell

I dressed casually for the barbeque, my dark blue jeans, layered green and white vest tops and a long black and grey striped cardigan thrown over the top.

“Nice.” Viggo smiled, looking me up and down as I walked into his trailer.

“Are you not ready yet?” I asked, placing my hands on my hips as he finished buttoning his light blue shirt.

“Almost.” He grinned, pulling on a pair of shoes and walking over to me. I reached up and undid his top two buttons as he looked at me with a puzzled expression.

“You look nerdy if it’s buttoned to the top without a tie.” I explained with a smile as he lightly kissed me.

“Why are you so perfect?” He sighed.

“Because I have you.” I smirked.

“Hm, that’s a damn good comeback.” He laughed, kissing me again.

“I’m not perfect anyway.” I mumbled.

“You’re perfectly Kira – no one does it better.” He smiled, brushing my fringe out of my eyes.

“That’s an even better comeback than my one.” I grinned, holding out my hand for him to take. He laced his fingers through mine as we left his trailer and headed towards the large empty space of the car park that was normally used for outdoor sets. People were already setting out chairs, and most of the guys were crowded around a large barbeque that Sean Astin was trying to light. I found a chair and pulled it up to where Rylee, Raven and another girl were sitting. “Hey guys.” I smiled as Viggo went to add his opinion on the barbeque dilemma.

“Hi Ki,” Rylee smiled in return, “Have you met Erin?” She asked, nodding towards the brunette sitting beside her.

“Uh no, hi.” I greeted her, shaking her outstretched had.

“Hi.” She grinned.

“Erin’s dating Dom.” Raven giggled from where she was sitting.

“Oh! How cute!” I exclaimed, before quickly clamping my hands over my mouth to avoid any more outbursts. “Sorry, that was loud, wasn’t it?” I mumbled sheepishly.

“Hell, I did the same thing when I found out you and Viggo were going out.” Raven shrugged as I turned back to Erin.

“So, how did you two meet?” I asked, crossing my legs as I leant forward to listen.

“Um, well I’m kind-of Dom’s PA.” She began.

“Dom gets a Personal Assistant?” I cried, “How come I don’t get one?”

“He was the one who hired me.”

“Oh…” I sighed.

“Yeah, we met in a bar one night and got talking about how I wanted to get work in the movies and he offered me a job. But now that I think about it… It might have just been a really bad pickup line that I took seriously!” She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

“Typical Dom…” I muttered, biting my lower lip. I heard the crunch of boots on the gravel nearby and I looked up to see Viggo and Karl walking toward us.

“Hello ladies.” Karl winked as he pulled up a chair and Viggo tossed me a beer.

“Move up.” He grinned, trying to shoo me off my chair.