part 5

"okay so tomorow after school you will come at my place right" Martinus ask. "Yes" I say. "I can't wait" he say. "We didn't saw echoder for 1 year so I can't wait" I say and laugh and he too.

Later he go home and I go sleep. *I start to eun as fast as I can but he is faster. "I will catch you" he yell. I come on end of the forest but I don't know which way to go. Then I feel hands around me. "Why you doing this plase let me go" I say. "You need to get punishment" he say. "please don't" I say. He pull me back in car and we drive again to that house. When we come to "my room" he trow me on bed. And again he rape me.*

I heard alarm on my phone and I fast sit up. Why I dream about this and what is that. Why he. Maybe my dream didn't hapined but what if that will hapined. But that forest... It's forest before Trofors and that house... I saw it one time.

I get up from my bed and get ready for school. It was just dream. I get out and saw Martinus waiting for me. "Good morning" he say. "Good morning" I say. "What was your dream about" he ask. He know me to well. I tell him about my dream and he had that face like that hapined.

"Ehm it was just dream" he say and hug me. "Yes" I say. We walk together in school and some of his friends call him so I go to my locker but then I crashed in Marcus.

"I'm sorry" I say. "why you sound like I killed you" he ask. "nothing important" I say and I wanted to leave but he pull me back and I look at his red eyes. Why again red? "Tell me" he say. "Why I need" I say. "Khm" we both turn and look at Martinus. "Whats going on" "nothing" Marcus say and leave. Thank you Martinus.

Who was "he" in her dream?