part 29 (last part)

Petra P.O.V

Marcus and I come to my place. I come in and mom run to me and hug me. "Oh I was worry so much" she say. Dad hug me too. "AND YOU BRING MARCUS WITH YOU? HE..." "Mom claim down he saw me" I say.

I tell them whole story and at end I say this. "And he change he is better person and he didn't want it" "well if it's truth then it's fine" mom say. "Thank you Marcus" dad say and put his hand on Marcus shoulder.

After some time with my parents we go out in little walk. I take his hand and he smile.

We come in park and he hug me and kiss me. "Now I want to ask you... Will you be my girlfriend" he say. "Yes I want" I say and kiss him. Then we heard little "uuu"

We look who is it and it's Martinus and Kathrin "Kathrin" I yell and run to her and hug her. "Will you stay here now like forever" I ask. "Haha yes I will" she say.

"And Marcus better don't hurt her" she say and we all laugh. "Buuut... What about you" I ask and look at her and Martinus. "We are together too" Martinus say and hug her. I'm so happy for them because I know how much they love each other.

We stay in park and we talk and play some games like little kids but that was fun. Finally everything is normal again and I am with boy I love.

THE END
I hope you liked this story 😘