part 8

"I should go back to bed." I say. I don't like how close he is to me right now. "Why" he ask looking at my lips. "It's realy late" I say and go back but I touch fence with my back. "Who care" he say.

Our bodies almost touch but he stop come closer. "Why are you nervous" he ask. "who say that I am" "anyone but you look like that" he say. He put some hair behind my ear and stroke my cheek. Then he come closer again and he pull me to him so one his hand is on my back and oder one on my cheek and my hands are on his shoulders.

He is so close that there is almost no air betwen us. "it will be your first kiss" he say. "how you know it" I ask. "Martinus say it one time and you look nervous a lot" he say. "But don't be" he add.

Then I feel his lips on mine. In just second I feel calm. His lips are so soft and warm. I can stay like this whole night. I kiss him back and I let his tongue to feel mine. It feel so good and right even if he is nothing to me.

We brake kiss and look at each oder eyes. "I like your lips" I say. "I know it" he say. He pull me in one more kiss. Uhh... Can we be like this whole night. I don't care that he just start to be my "friend" and that he is not my boyfriend but his kisses... Just... They feel so good.

We barke kiss again and he smile. "You like it" he say. "I would like to stay here and kiss you whole night" I say. "Are you in love with me..." He ask. "No ... Eww... No" I say. "I don't mean it in bad way but ... No..." I say. "Haha it's okay" he say with smirk. "What" "nothing I just think about that you say you want to kiss me whole night" he say.

Hmm Marcus what is in your head right now?? 😕
Wow I like how this part end up 😍