part 11

"what you don't know? You don't have choice" he say with little laugh. "What?" I ask confused. Of course I know this mean nothing but ... I am not kind of sex toy. "You are in this now and if you did something wrong you will see what hapined to Kathrin but trust me nothing good" he say.

"Marcus I'm not sex toy you...." "You talk to much and that's not good" he cut me off. "B..." "Good night ... AND Martinus will know about this from ME" he say and turn around. "Good night" I say.

I come in Martinus room and he still sleep. I lay back on his bed but I can't sleep. Why Marcus did that to me. "Why are you awake" Martinus say. I didn't noticed he wake up.

"I can't sleep" I say. "Why" "I don't know" I say even if I know but yeah Marcus say he will tell him. He come beside me and lay down. He put his hands around me and pull me closer. "Just sleep" he say. Finaly I fall asleep.

I wake up by someone hand stroke my cheek. "Good morning" he say. "Why you wake me up" I ask. "Martinus need help mom with breakfast" he say and put some hair behind my ear. "Okay" I say.

He go out of room and I change my clothes. I go downstairs and Emma run to me and hug me. "I love you" "haha I love you too" I say. I go in kitchen where Marcus and Martinus are and... Martinus look realy angry.

"Martinus are you okay" I ask when I sit beside him. "Yes I am" he say and look at me with smile. Marcus roll his eyes when he look back at him. "What hapined betwen you guys" I ask.

What hapined betwen them?