part 22

Marcus P.O.V

After 4 weeks Petra change a lot. She is thinner, she stop fight when I had sex with her and she is just quiet. First week she was crying, yelling and lot more but now this. She don't have any feelings anymore like I rip out her heart.

She also meet all 5 girls that are here too but for oder boys and yes we all do same with them.

But... Petra is not only one who change. I change too... I take less drug. I actually don't even takw it anymore. I just take pills because if I don't my whole body will start hurt. Only when I'm with gang I take needles so that they don't notice. Why? Well because of Martinus...

*flashback*
(3 weeks ago)

Martinus P.O.V

"I don't want to do it" I yell one more time. "Go and do it I don't care if you want it or no" he yell. I look at Marcus who is realy mad. Fuck all. "Ugh fine... No is not fine" I say while going upstairs.

I come in Petra room and she run and hug me. "Please get me out of here" she say. "If I can you would alredy be free" I say. "I ... Need to do something now" I say. "w-what" she stutter. "Ehh... I need sleep with you" I say and her eyes get wet.

"Martinus plase don't" she say. "I need I'm sorry ... I don't want it but I need to" I say while stroking her cheek. "Don't cry you make it harder for me" I say. "I promise I will be gentle what Marcus isn't." I say and kiss her. Maybd this is only one time I can show her what I realy feel for her and I will make it the best.

Why Marcus do it because of Martinus? (Flashback isn't over btw and next part is not dirty) 😮😮