part 20

Leo stop car and Martinus and he get out. Marcus stay and I didn't dare to move. When Leo and Martinus go inside house Marcus get out of car. This house is same like in my nightmare. Then Marcus open my door and grab my hand and pull me out like some stuf.

"Marcus this hurt" I say "this is nothing. You will see what pain mean" he say and I get so much scared.

He start to walk and pull me inside house. I try to escape but he is way more stronger then me. I didn't have time to see anything because I was alredy in basement I think.

He trew me on floor and I hit myself hard. "get up bich" he say and make me get up. He rip off my shirt and second after I feel pain on my back. I scream as loud as I can. He then put something wet on it what make more pain and I scream again.

Martinus P.O.V

Why everything need to hapined again. First Kathrin then Petra. Just why ....

We hearf two realy loud scream. It's Petra and Marcus who give her revenge. "oh poor Martinus one more girl you care about" Jack say and all of them laugh except me. Ugh I will do anything to get out of this shit with them

Petra P.O.V

After Marcus make me cry so much because of pain he give me new shirt when I stop bleed. He again drag me out of basement upstairs.

He trow me on floor of room. "This is your room from now and you won't get out and if you try jump out of window you can't because it have gratings" he say with smirk. "Tonight we will have lot of fun baby so be ready" he say and get out and lock door.

Oh poor Petra 😥