part 6

After school I go with Martinus to his place because I will sleep there. "So will you tell me what was with you this morning" he ask. "Just bad dream I don't even remember it anymore" I say but I do and I think I will not forger it. "Well okay" he say.

We come in and we leave our stuf. "we don't have homework for next week" I say. "Good thing" he say. We go downstairs and there is Marcus too. "bro we go eat do you want with us" Martinus say. "What you will eat" "pizza" "then yes" Marcus say and go in kitchen with us.

We put pizza on table and we all start to eat. "Marcus" Martinus say. "What" he ask and look up from his phone. "When is next... You know" and again they talk about that secret that maybe I will never know. "I don't know but not this weekend so you can be with your girlfriend" he say. "We are not together" I say. "Yeah whatever" he say.

After we eat we go play some games and we had lot of fun. "I will come back I need go in my room for something" Martinus say and go upstairs. Marcus come and sit beside me. "what you want" I ask. "you know he realy care about you" he start. "What you mean Marcus" I say.

"He realy care about you realy much and talk about you all the time" he say. "I care about him tok and we both know it so what?" I say. "It's bad for him" he say. "You know Kathrin" "my old bff. What with her?" "You think she just move because she was need to but thats not true at all. Only who know is him, me and 5 more people that are not important but you know she was disappeared for some weeks" "what ... But..." "If you don't want same thing hapined to you then be good girl and listen to me ... But you will know when" he say and leave because Martinus was coming. "don't tell him" he whispered.

What Marcus mean with that all 😮