part 15

Petra P.O.V.

I wake up with uncomfortable feeling. I realy want to know who is that boy and I'm scared because I will actually meet him. I put on my clothes and I go out.

There is Marcus but normally is Martinus. "Hey" I say. "you ready to mett him" he say. "I alredy did" I say. "I know" he say. "Do I..." "No you didn't" thanks God. "Can I ask how old is he" "17" he say.

We come in school and we lave some stuf in lockers. After that we go in part of school outside I never saw. And yes here is that boy I saw yesterday.

Marcus show me to stop walk and I do. Thay talk something I can't hard what. Then he put something in Marcus school bag. Then he come to me.

"Nice to see you again" he say. "My name is Jack" he say. He look a little at every part of me and I feel realy uncomfortable. Then he go back to Marcus.

Marcus come to me and take my hand. "Do I was need to say something" I ask. "No everything is fine" he say. We walk back in school and he let go of my hand. "I go to my friends" I say. "Arter school I will come to your place" he say with dirty smile. Fuck.

"Since when you talk with Marcus" Helena ask. "Well since now" I say. We talk a little then I see Martinus. I get up and hug him. "hey so you meet Jack" he say "yes" I say.

School bell ring and we go in class. Marcus didn't come in class till 15 min till end. "Where you was" teacher ask him. "not your problem" he say and sit down. "Marcus you will have more homework" she say. "I don't care" he say. I want to know where or what he was doing.

What Marcus was doing?