part 24

Jack and oders later go because they will leave early tomorow. Martinus stay here because of me. I tell him what I trying to do and he seem to be lot happy.

I go upstairs to Petra room. I open door and saw her sitting on bed looking at wall. She sigh and close her eyes.

"What you want" she ask. "nothing" I say and she look at me confused. As usual I would say "you" but I didn't. "Why you come here then" she ask. I walk over to her bed and sit down.

"Maybe you notice I changed" I say. "Well you look like you don't take much drugs because ... Just you look difrent" she say. "I don't want to take it at all but I can't because my whole body start to hurt me" I say. I also tell her that Jack and oders go to Sweden.

"Wait... Did I heard right? You want to stop take drugs at all and after that you want to call police before they come back" she say. "Yes. I never wanted anything from this I just want my normal life again" I say.

"Maybe you know some doctor who won't say anything and help you with drugs" she say. "my dad is doctor and one time he had one patient who had same problem" she say. "I don't think that any doctor will help me without calling my parents" I say.

"Well good that you have me. But I don't know how much drug you have in your body. Because if you stop take it completly only what will help you is massage but we will never know when all drug is out completly" she say.

Then door open and Martinus come in. "I'm sorry but I heard everything and I know who will help us. Lucas you remember him" he say. "Yes I do" I say and smile. "Who is he" Petra ask. "He is Jack's cousin and he know all because before Jack always get in fight and need help with wounds and that stuf" I say.

Do you think Lucas will help them?