part 16

DIRTY

Finaly last lesson finish but today I will rather stay on school then go home. "Hello" Marcus say. "Hey" I say. "something wrong" he ask. "no everything is fine" I say.

Marcus P.O.V

I take Petra hand and she didn't do anything. She let me. But I think it's because I tell her to not do anything wrong. It mean that she need to listen me but I didn't know she will this much... or ... she realy like it... No... She like Martinus ...

Petra P.O.V

I let Marcus take my hand and I feel... Good? We come at my place and my parents are not home. We leave of stuf. "Do you want something to eat" I ask. "Nope" he say. I go up to my room to put my phone on charger.

I didn't notice Marcus come up too before he smash me on wall with my hands above my head. He come closer and whispered in my ear. "Only what I want is to have fun ... Okay right now that's what I want" he say. Why me?

He kiss me and I feel his hands under my shirt. He take off my shirt and bra. He take off his shirt too. After he kiss me one more time he push me on bed with on top of me.

His pants are alredy away like mine. He put down my underpants and now I'm completely naked. First time was in dark and he was gentle. I think this time will be contrary.

He split my legs and start to rub my pussy while kissing my neck. At first it was good but he start faster it's not that good anymore. He put two fingers inside me and feeling is not good two. "You will cum baby" ge say. He start faster and now it hurt. I moan but not because of pleasure because it hurt me.

Before they come home Marcus seem like he have feelings for her but then ... 😨