part 25

Petra P.O.V

"I will call him tomorow" Martinus say. "I go now sleep good night" he say and start to leave. "Wait Martinus. How is Kathrin" I ask and yes Marcus tell me she come back. "She is good but she want to see you" he say. "She will soon maybe" I say. He smile and leave.

"You will stay" I ask Marcus. "Yes if it's okay" he say. "yes" I say. "Look I need to tell you something... I realy like you for realy long time and yes I did all of this shit but I was on drugs but I always had some feelings for you" he say. "I love this new or better old Marcus" I say and hug him. "And I feel same because I know that deep inside of you are some good side of you" I say.

He hug me and we lay in bed. I fall asleep in his arms and I feel safe.

When we wake up we eat and Martinus call Lucas. Marcus go tell to all girls what we will do and they are all happy but we tell them that it will maybd not work so that they don't hope so much.

Lucas say he will come and he is happy we will try something. He come in few minute. He take Marcus blood and did some more tests on him.

"Okay Marcus you have drugs inside of you but not much. If you stop now completly and if you eat healthy food it will be out in maybe just 3 days but we will see. I will come again in 3 days. And I need to say good luck with your plan because you will risk your freedom too" Lucas say.

"Yes I know I will but I will say truth and even if I go Jack will too and everyone who he hurt will be happy" Marcus say. I know what he will do and now when I have him I think I won't have him long but he say he will do it but who know maybd they let him.

What Marcus will do? 😮