part 10

DIRTY

We kiss and he again lift me up. I go with my hand through his fluffy hair. He pull off my shirt and trow is somwhere in room. I didn't wear bra and he look down at my boobs. "Your body is just perfect" he say.

"Your is too" I say. He put me down on his bed and he start to kiss my neck. I start to be nervous but his touches make me relax. He kiss my nipples and suck them little. He continue kiss my belly.

He come to my private place and he take off my the bottom part of  my pajamas. He come up again and he kiss my neck while his hand go in my underpants.

He play with my clit and finaly his fingers are inside of me. I moan quietly but I want to scream. "Are you close baby" he say. "Mhmmm" is all what I can say. Then I cum all over his fingers.

He put down my underpants and he lick my pussy. He pull down his boxers and his big friend come out. He put condom on and he whisper in my ear. "Are you ready" "yes" I say.

He slowly put his dick inside me and I can't help but moan. "I don't want to wake up anyone you know" he say. "I can't ... Feeling is so good" I say. "I know baby" he say and start go in and out.

Ugh this feeling is so good. He go faster and now it's way more better. We both can't breath anymore and he lay down beside me.

He hug me and pull me closer. "this was soo good" I say. "I know it" he say. "Is 4 am" I say. "Yes" "I need go sleep I go back in Martinus room." I say and put on my clothes. "We will do this often" he say with smirk. "Hmm I don't know" I say.

Hmm 😏😏